Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catcalls

They are based only if they are made by low inhib truecel
if it's chad she is probably gonna get turned on:feelsseriously:

fucking jfl at 1:14
blacks have no inhibition

women eat that shit up, unless it's coming from a ugly druggie they like it, hell they even like the druggies, i've heard stories of women getting sad that they've never been catcalled before :foidSoy:

When incels do it, it's called catcalling, when chad does it, it's called flirting.

I think that they complain to receive too attentions when all I want is to receive at least a second of attention from a foid
When incels do it, it's called catcalling, when chad does it, it's called flirting.
also there are videos where the foids do catcalling on a chad :lul::lul: hypocrisy

mogs me for having the ability to do that, im very high inhib

yeah watching this video makes me hate women, or 7+ women, look at all those 7+ women that act like complete sex objects in dan bilzerian parties , How am I suppose to "respect" women when they're extremely cowardly, hyprocritical mah catcallers can't treat me like a sex object but my bf can muh i can wear whatever i want muh,
(and ofcourse i hate the lowinhib vocal apes in this video and anywhere)

Most of the time they're just nice to the girl. It's rude of her to ignore their gentle gestures.

Even the girls on feminist bullshit enjoy catcalling. The only time they get sad is when there's not enough of Chads doing it.

do you think catcalls are fair??
Yes. Rosties that go out provoking sexually starved men with their tight or revealing clothing deserve to be hit on by their looksmatches.

Even the girls on feminist bullshit enjoy catcalling. The only time they get sad is when there's not enough of Chads doing it.
Fuck those picky whores, that's why they need to get approached more by their looksmatches to lower their inflated expectations.
Most of the time they're just nice to the girl. It's rude of her to ignore their gentle gestures.
there are videos where the foids do catcalling on a chad :lul::lul: hypocrisy

I catcall ev3ry day...

I literally call my cats...

They all come running...

I feed them DOG FOOD! (It's cheaper that buying separate foods)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuTStVl4_IA&t=10s

and yet when this guy does it he can make out with foid in a couple min. But looks dont matter. must be game

Just be confident, bro. Works for me.

Pcpk9kuTURBXy9jMzQyMGEzNy1jNGJiLTQ2ZDktYmRhZS03MWY4OTQ1ZjgzOTYuanBlZ5KVAgDNASzCw5UCzQEsAMLDgQEC