Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “Catcalling” actually does more harm than good

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Think about it, every time a girl receives a compliment her ego goes up. The more thirsty guys are the more praise females get. It’s like online dating, the more matches they get on tinder tells them “look at all these guys pick from, I’m so special for being a female and having a vagina.”

Females may say they don’t like it, but in reality It just makes their self-worth go higher and they think they’re on top of the world. It’s what makes them think they’re so much better than us when they’re not. Even when ugly guys do it you may think it’s lowering their self esteem but in their minds they’re expecting it because with a bunch of orbiters and a chad boyfriend it won’t even phase them.

A bunch of thirsty men giving countless praises or “catcalling” females for something in return will never work and you just make their ego bigger than it already is.

Based post
You love to see it

I doubt anyone on this forum is low inhib enough to randomly catcall random females.

yeah but it's funny to make her waste time looking at my subhuman face

I wish I got catcalled by foids :feelsree:
I doubt anyone on this forum is low inhib enough to randomly catcall random females.
That and it's cucked

Last edited:
My sister's fat ugly friends complain about getting catcalled every day in the city

My sister's fat ugly friends complain about getting catcalled every day in the city
Tutorial mode, even when you have bad genes but born female you still win. Just keep catcalling landwhales so they think the only person they can be with is chad.. :feelsclown: world

Tutorial mode, even when you have bad genes but born female you still win. Just keep catcalling landwhales so they think the only person they can be with is chad.. :feelsclown: world
I don't know guys do that shit is things like that

It just makes it a million times worse for everyone and themselves as well

Vow celibacy and don't grow their egos. Anything else is just throwing oil into the fire.

You hateful incels need to respect queens!

Catcalling = ugly and average men stepping out of line and giving me attention

It's catcalling only if the guy's ugly if he's Chad it's flirting

I catcalled once when drunk and she replied "ewwww" while not even turning around

Catcalling and liking women's pics on the internet is strange to me cause it boosts their egos and doesn't work to get with them in 99,999% of the cases.

I never catcalled and i never will, jfl at boosting their egos even more

I've been saying this on this forum like a fucking broken record. Take away validation and foids will starve.

women always win

Yeah I’ve never done that tbh. Who knows the consequences that I may have faced for doing such a thing.

I never catcalled. I do not even want to look at women because I do not want to validate their existence.

I never got the idea behind catcalling either. Seems low iq, low class as fuck. It has like 0% chance to work even if you're a high tier normie, and you're just handing away validation for free which is a simp move.

incels catcalling probably scares foids cuz that means an incel considered them his looksmatch