Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee CAT ON THOT PATROL

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-

Wow she hit that cat for stopping her degenerate behaviours. That cat must be a based incel reincarnation

anyone else rly getting sick of users posting these gay tik toks, im still not clicking any of them..

Lol you watch tik tok gaaaayyyyy

"Gonna make a video with me cat, the male feminist virgins would love it." :teehee:

Even cats know being a cumdumpster is wrong
Cat IQ > foid IQ
full

anyone else rly getting sick of users posting these gay tik toks, im still not clicking any of them..
Its ain't gay bruh. Cat is fucking based. I found this on an incel account on Twitter

cats are on our side.

Thot patrolling is mostly a cope, this pussycat is mad that he aint getting hers. I wouldnt be annoyed nearly as much by retarded sluts like this if i actually had seckz.

based felincel
She probably had it neutered for her convenience, so indeed. Would have been better if it was a jaguar, tiger or something of that size, still good though.

Just remembered one day how my dear cat attacked a family member.
It was unprovoked and still attacked him.
I trained that cat very well.

He should've aimed for the neck

Cats can sense thottery

Why is she hitting her cat? You can tell the cat didnt try to attack her. Just wanted to play.