Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cat lady is pissed at Sv3rige saying women should get pregnant young.

Gigabased video though.

Sv3rige claims he's blackpilled and makes blackpill content but i feel like he still has some bluepilled tendencies. I like his videos though but i don't agree on everything he says like the whole "money doesn't exist". He wouldn't say that if he didn't get donations on patreon, or get financial support from his GF.

it’s common knowledge that women married very young. Puberty meant it’s time to get married and pump out kids for women and men. Nowadays it takes too long to get established and go to school, hence why people marry later. Back then, there was no problem like that so you just got married young.

She has the autist voice

it’s common knowledge that women married very young. Puberty meant it’s time to get married and pump out kids for women and men. Nowadays it takes too long to get established and go to school, hence why people marry later. Back then, there was no problem like that so you just got married young.
Women today could still choose to get married young.

Put a grifter warning before showing that nigga

She is upset because she fucked countless men in her youth and now she realized that those men only wanted her holes and didn't give a fuck about her exactly like she did with ugly men that approached her

Women who get pregnant in their teens have more feminine shape than women who don’t.

If she ends up having a son Which I doubt but if she does He will definitely end up on this form no doubt