Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cat fishing foids is so fun

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
Catfish man inspired me to start catfishing foids. I started cat fishing them today using some pictures of a chad that someone on here recommended to me. I already have 100 matches and counting. Foids really go all out to get the attention of a male model don’t they. I matched with some curry bitch that is 5’3 and said in her profile she said she only wanted tall white men. After she said hi, i said to her she was too short for me and i unmatched her. I’ve being doing everything i could to ruin their self esteem. I’ve already setup a couple of dates for tonight which I obviously won’t be showing up to.

I also managed to match with some bitch that rejected me in high school. She would never in a million years let me see her naked. Now I’m going to try to get her to send me nudes. If anyone has any suggestions as to how i can mess with her I’m all ears

Chadfishing only brings me closer to the edge tbh

:feelskek: I’m too deathly low inhib to even do that, if she ever posts her nudes to you send them here

Have you tried to Chadfish a femcel?

Catfishing is too painful man. All it reminds me is that PeRsOnAlItY is wonderful unless you're ugly. They fall for you, but one look at your real ugly ass and it's over. :feelsbadman:

I want to try it soon and make foids suffer

I’ve being doing everything i could to ruin their self esteem. I’ve already setup a couple of dates for tonight which I obviously won’t be showing up to.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how i can mess with her I’m all ears

BRO ok listen to me, you are a beginner and you need to up your game. You need to get into 3 way catfishing, where you act as an intermediary for 2 parties who believe they are communicating with each other directly. In this case it will work slightly different, I will explain:

CHAD A : Played by you, using a chads pictures.
Becky B: The target you catfish
Soyboy/Normie C: An average or below average male

You need two Tinder accounts, one as Chad A. Match with a target, denoted as Becky B THEN make your second Tinder account with Becky B's pictures. Use the second Tinder account to match with men, and get a target denoted as Normie C.

Arrange a date with the real Becky B using your chad account, then hop on your Becky B catfish account and message Normie C and arrange a date for the same time and place.

Becky B will turn up, expecting to met a chad, and suddenly be approached by a Normie C who knows her by name, has seen her nudes, and thinks he will be getting his dick sucked in the bar toilets because its his lucky day and he matched with an absolute slut. Becky B will have no idea what the fuck is going on.

EVEN BETTER:

Don't settle for Normie C, get another 10 Normies on the hook as well all turning up to the bar at the same time, expecting to meet up with a horny Becky B. She will get absolutely mobbed by a horde of curries/gooks/ugly whitecels all trying to approach her, knowing her name and all sorts of intricate personal details.

Catfish man inspired me to start catfishing foids. I started cat fishing them today using some pictures of a chad that someone on here recommended to me. I already have 100 matches and counting. Foids really go all out to get the attention of a male model don’t they. I matched with some curry bitch that is 5’3 and said in her profile she said she only wanted tall white men. After she said hi, i said to her she was too short for me and i unmatched her. I’ve being doing everything i could to ruin their self esteem. I’ve already setup a couple of dates for tonight which I obviously won’t be showing up to.

I also managed to match with some bitch that rejected me in high school. She would never in a million years let me see her naked. Now I’m going to try to get her to send me nudes. If anyone has any suggestions as to how i can mess with her I’m all ears
Keep up the good fight. I'm tempted to catfish, but I get legit matches. I'm just a poorcel that can't afford dates so I just say a few things and let them ghost me. Still I'm kind of curious. Maybe I'll fuck over my Tinder status and do a chad sock using a throwaway. I'm just too honest in nature to be a good catfish.

Conversely, I would like to see the opposite end of the spectrum. Post a profile of an absolute uggo and see if I get any bites. I will say things in my profile like I have millions of dollars, a high IQ, an Ivy League or MIT STEM degree, a 10" dick, and that I like to travel and see the world.

Last edited:
BRO ok listen to me, you are a beginner and you need to up your game. You need to get into 3 way catfishing, where you act as an intermediary for 2 parties who believe they are communicating with each other directly. In this case it will work slightly different, I will explain:

You need two Tinder accounts, one as Chad A. Match with a target, denoted as Becky B THEN make your second Tinder account with Becky B's pictures. Use the second Tinder account to match with men, and get a target denoted as Normie C.

Arrange a date with the real Becky B using your chad account, then hop on your Becky B catfish account and message Normie C and arrange a date for the same time and place.

Becky B will turn up, expecting to met a chad, and suddenly be approached by a Normie C who knows her by name, has seen her nudes, and thinks he will be getting his dick sucked in the bar toilets because its his lucky day and he matched with an absolute slut. Becky B will have no idea what the fuck is going on.

EVEN BETTER:

Don't settle for Normie C, get another 10 Normies on the hook as well all turning up to the bar at the same time, expecting to meet up with a horny Becky B. She will get absolutely mobbed by a horde of curries/gooks/ugly whitecels all trying to approach her, knowing her name and all sorts of intricate personal details.
That is god level. How did you think of that?

That is god level. How did you think of that?

2 places:

1) Story about a bored foid who actually did this between some celebrity basket ball player and a young stacy, they ended up dating for real but kept being confused when one didn't know a detail they had been told by the other person via the internet / facebook / etc. Turned out a third party had been relaying messages between the two of them the whole time, they had never actually spoken to each other online directly.

2) During the scientology protests i hung out in IRC with a bunch of incel memesters and one guy ended up pranking the scientology protestors, by arranging a bunch of horny guys from plentyoffish to all turn up to the meeting place the protestors were to gather before marching on the scientology office. It was a legendary prank and there were so many guys, and nobody knew wtf was going on. Horny dudes seeing guys in guy fawkes masks, nerds in masks seeing all these ugly guys showing up.

The mastermind behind it used a pretty student foid and was really unrealistically horny e.g. ill suck your dick when you show up. Guys fell for it.

Your a hero!

Make those whores travel hours and hours just to be greeted with nothing.

If you get her nudes, say I've never been with a girl who's body looked this bad. I don't know.... Fuck with her mind by being insidious with the insults while still stringing her along to think she has a chance, like foids do to us while they use us as emotional tampons and free service men.

EVEN BETTER:

I hope to be half as powerful as this wizard one day.

Last edited:
2 places:

1) Story about a bored foid who actually did this between some celebrity basket ball player and a young stacy, they ended up dating for real but kept being confused when one didn't know a detail they had been told by the other person via the internet / facebook / etc. Turned out a third party had been relaying messages between the two of them the whole time, they had never actually spoken to each other online directly.

2) During the scientology protests i hung out in IRC with a bunch of incel memesters and one guy ended up pranking the scientology protestors, by arranging a bunch of horny guys from plentyoffish to all turn up to the meeting place the protestors were to gather before marching on the scientology office. It was a legendary prank and there were so many guys, and nobody knew wtf was going on. Horny dudes seeing guys in guy fawkes masks, nerds in masks seeing all these ugly guys showing up.

The mastermind behind it used a pretty student foid and was really unrealistically horny e.g. ill suck your dick when you show up. Guys fell for it.
Wow that’s amazing. I might try it out, but it sounds like it requires a lot of effort
If you get her nudes, say I've never been with a girl who's body looked this bad. I don't know.... Fuck with her mind by being insidious with the insults while still stringing her along to think she has a chance, like foids do to us while they use us as emotional tampons and free service men.

I hope to be half as powerful as this wizard one day.
Good idea, I’ll give it a go