Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caste systems are terrible

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
So why then, is it okay for women to perpetuate a sexual caste system against us? Why are we being punished, discarded, cast aside for the way we were born? It's not right! We need justice! We need this caste system to be overthrown! Women need to be educated on how their pursuit of only the most attractive men is perpetuating an evil caste system against ugly, low-status males and incentivized to end this horrible, dehumanizing degradation of ugly, low-status males for the way we were born!

I know it's cope, and they can't be educated for shit. They're evil by their very nature, and that evil will always be supported by cucks, simps, and Chads. It's just been a particularly frustrating week for me, and I wanted to say something about it. Air my grievances with being stuck in the bottom caste of the sexual caste system. :feelsrope:

Here's a reply

Humans naturally form hierarchies aka naturally forming castes. Caste systems just take that to the next level and systematize it and make it hereditary. Caste systems suck, yes, but the organic form is inescapable anyhow. Castes are just a formality.

We live in an economic social caste system predetermined by looks and money, equality is bullshit, and equality is a lie told by morons or absolute pathological liars. Soon the facade of western social equality will fade completely and then we can be done with these social fairy tales we constantly tell ourselves. This experiment with social utopia was always bound for failure, and soon even the dumb idiotic masses of imbeciles on the streets will come to know this eventually. This contrived social utopia overtime will destroy and eat itself.

Last edited: