Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cashier struck up conversation with me

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Maybe a 25 yo chick or so.
Beyond the how are you shit. When she said that I didn't answer and looked down.
Then she asked me about the weather, all smiles, and asked if it got colder out because I was wearing a hat.
I smiled back and she was trying to start a conversation. Very friendly look on her face. 

Don't know what to make of this.

You all say if you are horrible women will go out of their way not to look at you, but I'm wondering if she felt sorry for me.

She was doing her job.

I dont want to break it to him
86f659d9c0d89e3ea6cb9fe770279fe619e317593f3f5667a9bebd14addc1949.gif

you must not be a true incel then cashiers either ignore me or make fun of me with the bagger

She is trying to secure a regular customer and since you look like an inexperienced social reject (future betabux for her and chads kids) she tried it on you.

She probably had an argument with her boyfriend and was looking for validation.

Probably just trying to avoid awkward silence

fakecel, the cashier never talks to me, i look at my phone to avoid the awkward silences

Cashiers are fucking annoying where you live. What's the point in staring a conversation with someone you don't even know and might never see again?! the bitch was doing her job, she was obviously told by her manager to be nice.

99% of people are extroverts. Doesn't mean she wants anything to do with you. She is using you for conversation.

LOL one once told me "why are you so serious,cheer up"

_incelinside said:
LOL one once told me "why are you so serious,cheer up"

that's annoying. What did you say to her?

Robinxyz said:
that's annoying. What did you say to her?

Nothing lol, just gave her a forced grin of acknowledgment. Too high inhib and aspie to reply with anything

She was being watched by her manager or just doing her job.

Grotesque said:
She was doing her job.

They aren't overly zealous though. OP might be a fakecel.

7339er said:
fakecel, the cashier never talks to me, i look at my phone to avoid the awkward silences

She's doing her job of course.

This shit used to surprise me. I seem to be getting good at throwing an appropriate response back, without needing to think too much about it. It gets easier as you get older.

Sadly, it never means they want to fuck you.

Being nice doesn't mean attraction. Swallow back down that black pill you tried spitting up.

probably faux flirting when you mention "beyond". other than that its just being friendly.

She looked at me! She wants the D!

This is why females avoid even looking at us, because any attention they give us will make them think we want to fuck them.

Jfl @ being this bluepilled. They're paid to smile and act friendly.

Never talked to a cashier they just say thank you and have a good day.

NYincel said:
Maybe a 25 yo chick or so.
Beyond the how are you shit. When she said that I didn't answer and looked down.
Then she asked me about the weather, all smiles, and asked if it got colder out because I was wearing a hat.
I smiled back and she was trying to start a conversation. Very friendly look on her face. 

Don't know what to make of this.

You all say if you are horrible women will go out of their way not to look at you, but I'm wondering if she felt sorry for me.

Clear sign of interest. Everyone telling you otherwise is just jealous or trying to piss you off.

- smile
- keep the conversation going even if you're talking about boring stuff
- open BL

= IOIs.

Of course body langage is not math. This is just SIGNS of interest. She could just be nice. She could have changed her mind. Or she could be interested.

She wouldnt have done it if she found you disgusting.

Only way to find out: ask her out.

It's happened to me before, twice with the same lady.

Don't get your hopes up, it means nothing.

Grotesque said:
She was doing her job.

This. I'm used to be a cashier and you are required to greet every customer and try to engage in small talk

Yoyo said:
This. I'm used to be a cashier and you are required to greet every customer and try to engage in small talk

LMFAO.

AS if cashier were requiered to engage in small talk with client. Every one who already went out once know that this is bullshit. Also this would drasticly reduce prodctivity.