Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cashier keeps staring every time I get stuff

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Fuck these foids and the government

maybe she wants you to fuck her :feelsLSD:

Kids and teenagers steal stuff. Manlets are seen as scum. So even from behind they already have assumed you are something bad before even seeing your face. Manlets are basically always under close watch in any building.

stare back and intimidate the fuck out of them tbh

She wants you to put your peepee on the scanner.

Kids and teenagers steal stuff. Manlets are seen as scum. So even from behind they already have assumed you are something bad before even seeing your face. Manlets are basically always under close watch in any building.
Are you serious? I don't disagree but I assumed people follow me around stores for reasons other than my height. Why would they do this?

Are you serious? I don't disagree but I assumed people follow me around stores for reasons other than my height. Why would they do this?
They do it because of height and face bro.

Are you black?

stare back and intimidate the fuck out of them tbh
I do that,if the motherfckers leep on staring more then insult them.If it got rough I would throw stone or something on the person ngl
they asume youre a thief
Are you black?
maybe he looks poor/homeless or has an "evil thief face"
FUCKING BRUTAL

"because she likes you broooooo"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsokman:

It's an IOI :feelstastyman: Go and ask her out

Kidnap her after closing hours.

She's def into you, just have game and hold frame. Remember to squintmaxx

told her to frick off

Lookism in full force

Self checkouts are the solution.

next time just buy 1 bottle of high quality lube and then go through her line. Then ask her if she wants the ole lickaroo

SHE'S CHECKING YOU OUT BRO!