Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cashier ignored me

Lvl32wizard

Lvl32wizard

Weeb trash
★★
So I had to go out or id starve since I ran out of food, so I went to the closest super market.
It was rather late and nearly closing time so it wasn't too busy.

I bought some bread and such nothing weird or anything.
Headed to the only cashier left.
There were 2 guys in front of me, not even chads just sad looking guys like me but older.
The cashier smiled and everything at them both like she's supposed to because it's her job, but when it was my turn she just stared at my groceries and took my money with no eye contact..

It litterally ruined my day...

If even cashiers treat you like shit you know it’s really over.

Suicel said:
If even cashiers treat you like shit you know it’s really over.

I should have tried to get her fired for being rude to a customer.

u arent alone there dude, ive experienced the looks halo effect plenty of times. Older and younger females were all chatty and nice to people in front of me and then when i go up its either they are moody, rude and snarky or they just act like a mindless robot towards me, like i dont even exist.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
u arent alone there dude, ive experienced the looks halo effect plenty of times. Older and younger females were all chatty and nice to people in front of me and then when i go up its either they are moody, rude and snarky or they just act like a mindless robot towards me, like i dont even exist.

Big reason why I don't want to eat in new restaurants either 
Waitresses avoid me too.
At least I don't have to tip them, but I need to really work up the courage to go into any situation where a stacy has to serve me because it's almost as if they make it a game to make me feel horrible.
Makes me want to punch them everytime they actively avoid looking at me.
I deserve to exist dammit.

Just go in and out without looking at anyone, wear headphones. That's what I do

This happens to me all the time, nothing out of the ordinary.

_incelinside said:
Just go in and out without looking at anyone, wear headphones. That's what I do

It's their job to be nice though...
It's even one of the stores "selling points"
-Be greeted with a smile :) *

*unless you're subhuman

Cashier gave me a dirty, angry look when I stared at her ass at a shop, I also bought condoms that same time. I feel like I got even with her dismissal. Always stare their tits and ass openly.

I know that feel. Wymyn make the worst cashiers. Not all of them, mind you, but it's usually the younger bitchy ones that are judging you on your looks. What other reason could it be? Especially after they served someone else well like in the OP. Most of my interactions with people go great. But those bitches, man... Such cunts.

Guy cashiers on the other hand are the real MVPs. Always nice, up beat, down with a quick laugh, brodom. Bitches can just be bitches for no reason, it has to be looks.

Probably just delusional. Cashiers are always treating people the same. They have to, because they would lose their job when not.

DestroyedLife said:
Probably just delusional. Cashiers are always treating people the same. They have to, because they would lose their job when not.

How naive. I think you're too young to understand this, cashiers treat children nicer.

Solitarian_Walker said:
How naive. I think you're too young to understand this, cashiers treat children nicer.

Ye probably. Thx for enlighten me.

I get ignored or bitch-shielded by young girls who work any kind of customer service all the time. Cashiers, salespeople, bartenders... They know I will drop serious money, but they can't overcome their disgust at having to serve someone as subhuman as me.

mental_out said:
Nah this happens all the time. I've often had cashier go from normal and polite to an angry tone the minute I step up. They don't give a shit about offending you because they know their boss would never believe some ugly dude over precious womyn

Idk , i Never had this situation. Maybe because i always go to 80% to the same store.

I happen to know the manager is an older woman, shed probably just ban me from the store if I actually complained.

I'm a curry and a currywhore cashier ignored me as well. It's always the currywhores who act like that. The nicest cashiers are always black girls. Maybe there is a reason for that (like, knowing what it's like to be treated differently because of a lower market value) but if I ever have to choose for which cashier to go to, I'll take the black girl/woman.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
If I ever have to choose for which cashier to go to, I'll take the black girl/woman.

Not many black people where I live, west Europe.
I'm half white half Arab myself.

how a person looks can influence not only their opinion of you but also their mood.

mind you cashier is a shitty job so maybe she was just pissed off.

I sometimes get the same when I am actively avoiding eye contact, but when I look at the cashier, it doesn't happen.

Virginp0wers said:
how a person looks can influence not only their opinion of you but also their mood.

mind you cashier is a shitty job so maybe she was just pissed off.

She seemed fine smiling at the other guys in my case.

your lucky she ignored you most cashiers bully and make fun of me

CopingGymcel said:
I sometimes get the same when I am actively avoiding eye contact, but when I look at the cashier, it doesn't happen.

I wasn't trying to avoid looking at her, her hair was kinda pretty and I tried looking her in the eyes but she didnt even try to meet my gaze.

Garbage said:
your lucky she ignored you most cashiers bully and make fun of me

Get them fired

DestroyedLife said:

lol no, this happens to me all the time. it's not common for a cashier to be friendly to me.

Lvl32wizard said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Big reason why I don't want to eat in new restaurants either
Waitresses avoid me too.
At least I don't have to tip them, but I need to really work up the courage to go into any situation where a stacy has to serve me because it's almost as if they make it a game to make me feel horrible.
Makes me want to punch them everytime they actively avoid looking at me.
I deserve to exist dammit.

I fkin hate it when woman dont look me in the eye/look away often when i talk to them.
Its disrespectful imo.

I prefer when cashiers don't say anything.

Lvl32wizard said:
Not many black people where I live, west Europe.
I'm half white half Arab myself.

Dude, where the hell do you live? I live in WE too. Plenty of black girls as cashiers. Not a lot, but enough to have at least one present in supermarket chains.

Lvl32wizard said:
So I had to go out or id starve since I ran out of food, so I went to the closest super market.
It was rather late and nearly closing time so it wasn't too busy.

I bought some bread and such nothing weird or anything.
Headed to the only cashier left.
There were 2 guys in front of me, not even chads just sad looking guys like me but older.
The cashier smiled and everything at them both like she's supposed to because it's her job, but when it was my turn she just stared at my groceries and took my money with no eye contact..

It litterally ruined my day...

Don't look into it so much

This has happened to me plenty of times I don't even care anymore.

universallyabhorred said:
This has happened to me plenty of times I don't even care anymore.

That is why we use the word subhuman a lot here. It is how most Femoids treat us like.

DestroyedLife said:

You must not be a truecel then...