Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cashier didn’t hand me my money a few days ago. (RAGEFUEL)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
So i went with my mother to the store to get some stuff and i paid for it (cuz i got money now) (i’ve done spent like $500 on her this week alone) and the bitch can‘t afford to buy shit cuz she’s so poor and uses her shit up in a week and asks me for money everyday.

So i handed the cashier my money then the bitch tried handing it to my mother. I took the money.

This is racism and discrimination because i’m a fat ogre now with no jaw or features.

i thought you claimed low t manlet in one post now you claim to be an ogre, you are all over the place

So i went with my mother to the store to get some stuff and i paid for it (cuz i got money now) (i’ve done spent like $500 on her this week alone) and the bitch can‘t afford to buy shit cuz she’s so poor and uses her shit up in a week and asks me for money everyday.

So i handed the cashier my money then the bitch tried handing it to my mother. I took the money.

This is racism and discrimination because i’m a fat ogre now with no jaw or features.
Now you should get a job there, then harass her everyday until she commits suicide. Then rape her corpse.

Complain to management. You were the person she was serving. Whoever she receives money from is who she gives change to. It's too soon for misandry to be a good basis to complain, but handing the change to someone other than the person who paid is some sort of theft. If the manager pushes back, tell him you'll complain to the attorney general's office. That always makes people shit their pants.
You should get them fired

(i’ve done spent like $500 on her this week alone) and the bitch can‘t afford to buy shit cuz she’s so poor and uses her shit up in a week and asks me for money everyday.
Why don’t you move out for peace of mind? Is it more cost effective to stay home?