Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cases that contradict the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
In high-school there was a behavioral manager who was a balding mixed raced black and white guy. He was balding really bad to the point his hair started in the middle of his head and thinning too you could see his his scalp on a sunny day. He was also a manlet, couldn't have been more the 5'7.

This dude was fucking the stacy science teacher and the 19 yr old receptionist who was literally a model. She was tall blue eyed blonde who was a d cup. The science teacher found out about his affair and forgave him. They had 3 kids together. He wasn't rich. He was a smoker with stained teeth, he also had huge hands and a seriously deep voice when he yelled

So how does his success be explained?

Masculinity is a large part of male attractiveness. You don’t need the most harmonious face if you exude T, look manly, and have masculine frame.

Masculinity is a large part of male attractiveness. You don’t need the most harmonious face if you exude T, look manly, and have masculine frame.
This. He also probably had a BBC.

When students had detention he would go their classes to collect them he literally had the easiest job in the world. Evrytime there was a foid teacher she would start blushing at his unfunny jokes, playing with her hair and trying to get his attention. Everything I learnt about the blackpill and being a manlet is questioned when I think about this dude
Sounds very high T and thugmaxxed. How long ago was this?

This was @Colvin76

1. Anecdotal evidence. We don't know if this story wasn't actually made up.

2. He probably is from a different generation where women didn't have much access to high quality males as they have today, so they ended up fucking any guy they wanted when horny.

3. Exceptions don't invalidate the rule. Just because one of them fucked a quite attractive woman doesn't mean that the average guys like him could do the same.

4. It's possible that you're overestimating her looks. Remember that women can easily improve their appearance by wearing make up. You might think she's a hot one until she washes it away.

When students had detention he would go their classes to collect them he literally had the easiest job in the world. Evrytime there was a foid teacher she would start blushing at his unfunny jokes, playing with her hair and trying to get his attention. Everything I learnt about the blackpill and being a manlet is questioned when I think about this dude

He was not a thug, he was extremely well spoken and easy going guy. Probably came from a more white family despite him being half black

A minor fucking two teachers? Did this make the news?

2. He probably is from a different generation where women didn't have much access to high quality males as they have today, so they ended up fucking any guy they wanted when horny.

3. Exceptions don't invalidate the rule. Just because one of them fucked a quite attractive woman doesn't mean that the average guys like him could do the same.

4. It's possible that you're overestimating her looks. Remember that women can easily improve their appearance by wearing make up. You might think she's a hot one until she washes it away.
I swear to God I'm not making it up. The reason I shared is because I want answers
A minor fucking two teachers? Did this make the news?
He was a member of staff you pollock

Last edited:
Not a Larp: I have a 5'5 Currycel friend with average face, who's also chubby and has comical frame, but this dude is now in relationship with qt hapa girl.
He's bluepilled though and keeps telling me about the importance of personality, not realizing that his case is an exception.

Exceptions to the rule do not invalidate the rule.

Chadrone doesn't get the girl today, Melvin does

this shouldn't be too surprising for up-to-date cels

In high-school there was a behavioral manager who was a balding mixed raced black and white guy. He was balding really bad to the point his hair started in the middle of his head and thinning too you could see his his scalp on a sunny day. He was also a manlet, couldn't have been more the 5'7.

This dude was fucking the stacy science teacher and the 19 yr old receptionist who was literally a model. She was tall blue eyed blonde who was a d cup. The science teacher found out about his affair and forgave him. They had 3 kids together. He wasn't rich. He was a smoker with stained teeth, he also had huge hands and a seriously deep voice when he yelled

It was an outlier. Simple as that. Just because there are white women married to curry men doesn't mean white women like curries. They're just outliers and should be seen as nothing more than that.

It was an outlier. Simple as that. Just because there are white women married to curry men doesn't mean white women like curries. They're just outliers and should be seen as nothing more than that.
Has to be

I do know a couple of exceptions to the blackpill in real life. My Uncle and Aunt are heightmatched (both 5'7) and have 2 kids. I was friends with a 5'6 Hispanic guy in High School and he had a Black girlfriend, they even fucked. My friend has a girlfriend and he's 5'6/5'7 and probably did it too.

Lastly, I know Asian guy at my school that's 5'7 and is heighmatched with his Black girlfriend.

He sounds genetic quality to me. A well spoken, easy going black guy - women are already pulling their panties down at that.

Height idiots don't factor in that height is only one factor in genetic quality. There are many factors in reality.

I see guys here of bad genetic quality thinking if they were taller they would be slaying.

why some users here are so eager to spam bluepill examples

it's like retards here don't even bother reading OPs anymore...

retards fking retards, ruining this place

"There was a giga tyrone at my high school that claimed he banged some stacies and I am white standardcel, hence JBW doesn't exist" :feelsclown:

This.
He wasn't the rule, he was the exception (if the story is true and you are not trolling us) :feelsdevil:

"There was a giga tyrone at my high school that claimed he banged some stacies and I am white standardcel, hence JBW doesn't exist" :feelsclown:
"He was balding really bad to the point his hair started in the middle of his head and thinning too you could see his his scalp on a sunny day. He was also a manlet, couldn't have been more the 5'7."

Again, try reading the actual OP you fking RETARD

incels today are all retards, this a shame, this a dam shame

I do know a couple of exceptions to the blackpill in real life. My Uncle and Aunt are heightmatched (both 5'7) and have 2 kids. I was friends with a 5'6 Hispanic guy in High School and he had a Black girlfriend, they even fucked. My friend has a girlfriend and he's 5'6/5'7 and probably did it too.

Lastly, I know Asian guy at my school that's 5'7 and is heighmatched with his Black girlfriend.
Is funny that there is just black women for average males :feelshaha:

Probably NTmaxxed, had a deep voice and masculine face.

Some men just exhale T.

Also by his position he had power inside the school. Foids like powerful men.

receptionist fucked him due to social proof since he was with the hot teacher. The question is how did he get with the hot teacher and breed her? Big dick maybe? More likely OP is exaggerating or lying.

"He was balding really bad to the point his hair started in the middle of his head and thinning too you could see his his scalp on a sunny day. He was also a manlet, couldn't have been more the 5'7."

Again, try reading the actual OP you fking RETARD

incels today are all retards, this a shame, this a dam shame
Jfl the nigga was no taller than 5"8 max that disqualifies him from ever being tyrone

He was black, if you are white or black and incel you are probably a faggot. Only asians can be incel

receptionist fucked him due to social proof since he was with the hot teacher. The question is how did he get with the hot teacher and breed her? Big dick maybe? More likely OP is exaggerating or lying.
I swear to God I'm not lying, blackpill didn't exist for me back then so I never gave it a second thought. If I showed you a picture of him and her you would assume he was rich, but he isn't atleast to my knowledge. I'm assuming dickpill would apply in this case

I swear to God I'm not lying, blackpill didn't exist for me back then so I never gave it a second thought. If I showed you a picture of him and her you would assume he was rich, but he isn't atleast to my knowledge. I'm assuming dickpill would apply in this case
then i have no explanation, perhaps he got there first?

outliers don't explain broader and systemic patterns. SOMETIMES YOU SEE LUCKY BASTARDS OKAY.

IT WAS LUCK, NOTHING MORE THAN THAT

outliers don't explain broader and systemic patterns. SOMETIMES YOU SEE LUCKY BASTARDS OKAY.

IT WAS LUCK, NOTHING MORE THAN THAT
Facts, the blackpill is LAW what it showed me is that if your a manlet with high T big hands deep voice probably big dick your distinct from average manlets

Facts, the blackpill is LAW what it showed me is that if your a manlet with high T big hands deep voice probably big dick your distinct from average manlets
lovers are the exact same thing as gambling addicts. some win, most of us LOSE and LOSE badly

He's black and that Sacy teacher was probably one of those ratchet white chicks who fucks black guys. Where there any other black staff members at your school?

He's black and that Sacy teacher was probably one of those ratchet white chicks who fucks black guys. Where there any other black staff members at your school?
Not full black they were all half cast .He was a clean cut suit wearing guy who's job basically entailed nothing but giving students motivational speeches. Nigga had some easy ass life

Status is heavily underrated in the Blackpill and Incel community. Its called LMS for a reason, foids want to be with guys who will raise the females social standing in the communities that they are a part of. Statusmaxxxing is legit, although of course Statusmaxxed chad will always win over a statusmaxxxed normie or low tier male

Also he might be Darktriadmaxxxed or Drug DealerMaxxed, maybe or ViolenceMaXXXed all things that can trump lookism in the form of Social Dominance/status.

The blackpill is based in preferences and mainly in dating apps data. Most dating apps have a majority male userbase. Men have also lower standards and higher sexual drives. All these factors contribute to see a lot of outliers in our daily lives. The blackpill also depends of the country. No fucking way a noddle will demand a 6'7 guy in Philippines. That would be an outlier.

cherrypicks me

NTmaxxed.

Remember autism is a death sentence. Being NT means there's always at least a sliver of hope.