Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Case Study: A life experience of Chad

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
Incel encounters girl at supermarket.

Scenario A: incel talks to girl, girl expresses discomfort and rejects incel. Incel goes on with life.

Scenario B: incel ignores girl, girl ignores him back

Chad encounters girl at supermarket

Scenario A: Chad talks to girl. Girl is very receptive and cheerful. If Chad doesn’t guide the conversation, the Girl will happily guide it herself. She probes Chad with questions and is physically and psychologically eager to embrace Chad. Girl gives Chad her number. Chad is invited to Girl’s place, and meets her family, and at subsequent social events, her friends etc. So many new and interesting people, in so many new and interesting social opportunities. People tell Chad stories, he learns so much about people’s lives he never could have guessed. People are excited to talk to Chad, and are cooperative and eager to listen to and engage with Chad to help him however they can.Chad meets a DJ at a party, who invites him to other gigs with more people, and gets him access to backstage parties with VIP’s. Chad meets a friend of the girls Dad, a lawyer, who offers Chad a position when he graduates law school. Chad meets a guy who works at a ski academy, and gets discounted holiday rates to go skiing or snowboarding with friends. Chad meets people who are going on an African safari and need one extra person for the trip. Possibilities extend ad Infinitum.

Scenario B: Chad ignores girl. High chance girl initiates conversation with Chad, and scenario A repeats, or girl for some reason is in a rush or something and doesn’t have tome to talk, or has a boyfriend. Very unlikely though. Girls with boyfriends will monkey branch the fuck outta the cuck phaggot boyfriend in favour of Chad.

Try to imagine this kind of thing, except with every single social interaction you ever had in your life. That’s the scope of just how much more Chad gets out of life.

Honestly its amazing how normies still cant get it in their head that these scenarios do happen, and the difference how ugly men vs chads are treated is literally astoundingly obvious. But nah we are the wrong ones right? all we need to do is - " put ourselves out there xDDD, " join a club of a hobby u are interested in and theres plenty of girls there to meet!" "be confident!" bla bla bla Nothing to do with looks at all!

One hero once said, chads are basically stacies in males body because how much validation they get

Chad gets bored bec. of getting endless attention.

Chad gets bored bec. of getting endless attention.

Whats better

Being spoiled for limitless social choice, admiration, respect and desire from the people around you

Or

Being invisible to the world around you. No attention, no affection, no desire or respect from people. Rotting in your own solitude.

Whats better

Being spoiled for limitless social choice, admiration, respect and desire from the people around you

Or

Being invisible to the world around you. No attention, no affection, no desire or respect from people. Rotting in your own solitude.
They are equal for me. Chads are suffering.

They are equal for me. Chads are suffering.
That’s lazy thinking. You’re completely wrong. As a Chad you can always learn how to deal with your world and figure out how to enjoy life to its fullest. You have all the gifts in the world that life has to offer, you need to simply find which ones you like.

As an incel you have no choice. There is only rotting.

Living in the suffering of too much choice is infinitely more desirable than living with NO choice.

With choice there’s the possibility of striking lucky with a loving wife, loving kids and a great career. As an incel you have no choice, you’ll never get that. Don’t be ignorant

Normies say that you often meet new people in common places, like a supermarket. But this really only works for foids and at least high tier normies, nobody ever initiates a conversation with me and people are not receptive at all when I make an attempt.

By fucking up our genetics fate has dealt us the worst hand possible. If reincarnation is real my only wish is to carry the blackpill knowledge to my next life. So if I don't transform into Chad by puberty I can rope asap and save myself a world of pain.

Just be chad theory

lmao i interact with foid cashier it's just awkward silence with her in disgust, or she says "are you okay?"
God, why the fuck wasn't i born a chad...

lmao i interact with foid cashier it's just awkward silence with her in disgust, or she says "are you okay?"
God, why the fuck wasn't i born a chad...
I know right!

The sheer volume of life experiences you’re missing out on is fucking astonishing!