Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cartoons of childhood megathread

Not cartoons, but still good:

Two of the saddest kids programs I've seen. I watched these and bawled my eyes out as a kid.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Courage The Cowardly Dog: His Past

Plague Dogs: Ending

The Plague Dogs ending was supposed to be ambiguous, but we all know the dogs drowned.

I watched it as a kid and I was glad that the dogs made it.
I saw it again as an adult years ago and I finally got it. I was very sad and upset.

(Sabam and Levy knew their shit).

Last edited:
These cartoons were my childhood. I wish life was this innocent again. :(

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, camp lazlo, chowder

bumping this tbh

DEAD BART

Attachments

• lsdcel.gif
    lsdcel.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 36

My favorite anime of all time, one of the first I watched, I hold it in a especial place in my heart, because the dub from my country was absolute phenomenal, jesus man I have tears in my eyes remembering watching it when I was a kid, god let me go back again

My favorite anime of all time, one of the first I watched, I hold it in a especial place in my heart, because the dub from my country was absolute phenomenal, jesus man I have tears in my eyes remembering watching it when I was a kid, god let me go back again

I remember watching a japanese cartoon it was about a soccer

I never saw it before bh

Old soviet cartoon abot how hermit crab found friend-sea anemone, and they together defeated enemies. Same as I want to do in life, but femoids are shit, filthy cumdumspters

@Master can you please sticky this in off topic

Last edited:
Doraemon and detective conan ngl
Pretty good