Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cars

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
When I was a NEET, I used to dream of owning my car and do cool stuffs, travel, see new things, see friends, and shit.:feelsautistic:
Now, I own my car, and I only use it to go to work to pay my rent and go to shop to not die of starvation. Now that I own a car, I hate it. :feelsUnreal:

How do you car lovers can even cope with that at this point ?

I never owned a car. I never want to own a car. I want nothing to do with a car.
Paying for gas, insurance, inspection, registration, oil, tires, maintenance, worrying if someone might scrap the car, worrying about tickets if I'm parked on the wrong side of the street, needing to worry at one of the parking areas where I need to put coins in.

I've never wanted a car and I will never want a car.

late night car drives in empty roads while listening to music and crying >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I never owned a car. I never want to own a car. I want nothing to do with a car.
Paying for gas, insurance, inspection, registration, oil, tires, maintenance, worrying if someone might scrap the car, worrying about tickets if I'm parked on the wrong side of the street, needing to worry at one of the parking areas where I need to put coins in.

I've never wanted a car and I will never want a car.
If I had no car, I would be dead. Where I live, cities can only be found every 40 km ...
late night car drives in empty roads while listening to music and crying >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Do you do that ? Even that feels boring in the end. Even driving along the bitch like in vaporwave memes is boring af.

If I had no car, I would be dead. Where I live, cities can only be found every 40 km ...
Do you mean going from one city to the next? I don't have a reason to go to any city except the one I'm in.

Do you mean going from one city to the next? I don't have a reason to go to any city except the one I'm in.
Rotting is depressing as fuck.

wish to do that one day
You'll do that one single day and then realize it's even more boring than rotting at home in an armchair and never do it again.

When I was a NEET, I used to dream of owning my car and do cool stuffs, travel, see new things, see friends, and shit.:feelsautistic:
Now, I own my car, and I only use it to go to work to pay my rent and go to shop to not die of starvation. Now that I own a car, I hate it. :feelsUnreal:

How do you car lovers can even cope with that at this point ?

Brag thread. At least you are capable of driving.

If I had no car, I would be dead.

No car = no life

No car = no life
When I say dead, I don't mean hikikomori no life style, I mean literaly dead of starvation.
Have you done it?
Yes. It's shit. And it costs you gas. And it isn't worth risking a random accident caused by retarded people who drive without a license.

When I say dead, I don't mean hikikomori no life style, I mean literaly dead of starvation.

Yes, therefore no car = no life. If you are unable to drive, you literally cannot live in this life and era.
But seriously, what is up with all the cars threads lately? It feels like some people do this on purpose in order to force a specific reaction...

At least you are capable of driving.
Are you a foid ?
Yes, therefore no car = no life. If you are unable to drive, you literally cannot live in this life and era.
No. Where I live, owning a car is mandatory. But in first world countries, you have public transport, taxis ... You can go anywhere using any mean.

I cant drive ngl coordination problems. I'll try turning but continue to put my foot on the pedal max speed and stuff like that. Or I'll try stopping but still have my foot on the pedal. Also just lol @ trying to do that blinker turn shit.

I think I could probably operate one of those shitty motorcycles people in 3rd world countries drive. That doesn't seem as intense.

Last edited:
Are you a foid ?

Females are capable of driving. In fact, in USA more females have a driver licence than men do.

No. Where I live, owning a car is mandatory.

So, why you say "no" to this? That does not even make sense. Are you actually capable of reading? I even said:
If you are unable to drive, you literally cannot live in this life and era.

I always say that driving is absolutely mandatory. I even said cars = life.

But in first world countries, you have public transport, taxis ... You can go anywhere using any mean.

Just take public transportation brah and wait 2 hours for the bus to arrive... Major cope.

what car do you have ? what is the model ?

I won't tell it to avoid doxxing but it's the equivalent of a very recent Ford Focus.