Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cars to have kill switch installed

Personally I don’t like cars built past the 2000s. Too much unnecessary annoying computers and annoying features that breaks and is extremely difficult to fix

cars are too fuckin complicated now

:feelsgah:"Attention goym - you have not taken your vaccination, your vehicle will not turn on.":feelsgah:

This shit would never fly where I live. Auto mechanics would disable it within hours

This shit would never fly where I live. Auto mechanics would disable it within hours
Cope Modi already banned tik tok plus a bunch of other sites. India and all the third world will follow first world and the chinks in surveillance state maxxing. This is thr future everywhere!

Cope Modi already banned tik tok plus a bunch of other sites. India and all the third world will follow first world and the chinks in surveillance state maxxing. This is thr future everywhere!
Anyone can bypass that with vpn. Plus you can't have a surveillance state if there's no infrastructure :feelsthink:

After around 2010 or so, almost every car came with a separate gps installed, that governments can use to track you when ever they want. And they did during the corona crisis. Even most people that have to do with cars in their job do not know about this, but you can look it up, it is true

So the solution is to buy older models?

Also, I could see this being bypassed. Possibly a market for professional services to have done. Similar to window tint (amongst other vehicle modifcations), it's illegal but what's stopping you?

After around 2010 or so, almost every car came with a separate gps installed, that governments can use to track you when ever they want. And they did during the corona crisis. Even most people that have to do with cars in their job do not know about this, but you can look it up, it is true

Anyone can bypass that with vpn. Plus you can't have a surveillance state if there's no infrastructure :feelsthink:
True actually in some ways. Third world will have 20-30 years before they are as dystopian

What's a car?

@LastGerman thots?