Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cars are a nuisance

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
They are so anxiety provoking. I left it into the garage to get fixed because my dash lights kept flickering and it was slow at starting, they said the battery was ok and they just changed the heat sensors, whatever they are. So now after spending money my dash lights still flicker and I still have the clicking sound from under my glove box. The internet says it could be fault with air con system which could be an expensive bill. What a nuisance, I have no option but to have a car as I live in the countryside. Did you know it costs at least £3000 a year to own a car? That includes the money you need to save to buy a new one every 5 years.

cool, send me your car then

That’s one of the reasons I’m scared of driving. Not only the costs and maintenance of your vehicle but overall you need to have extremely high awareness. You need to look out for pedestrians, other cars signs, limits, laws, road culture all while controlling your own car.

It is just another brag thread. @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel
We also need to add @Nothingness to the driver licensecel gang as he has no car or licence

Another man who is suffering enormously.

No, deep in your heart you want to have a driver licence and a car.

He is lying as a self-defence mechanism.
Yes but we must let him cope by believing this or else he might go insane

That’s one of the reasons I’m scared of driving. Not only the costs and maintenance of your vehicle but overall you need to have extremely high awareness. You need to look out for pedestrians, other cars signs, limits, laws, road culture all while controlling your own car.
And all whilst having an anxiety disorder.

LastGerman enjoys sailing on bus or train whilst my car will break down on side of road and cost me repair bill

It is just another brag thread. @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel
It’s always the same. “I hate being tall cuz I bang my head off door frames teehee”. They just post these to mog us but phase it as s nati

Keep in mind, females are doing it without any effort at all while you as a man is struggling with it, just like me.

It’s always the same. “I hate being tall cuz I bang my head off door frames teehee”. They just post these to mog us but phase it as s nati

By the way, look at this brag:

LastGerman enjoys sailing on bus or train whilst my car will break down on side of road and cost me repair bill

Just keep paying bro.

Or ride a bicycle...

I hate cars. Yet another German evil invention along with communism and contact lenses.

I wish we were still traveling on horseback

Just travel in time bro
Newbie17

Time to get greenpilled, Paddy. :feelsthink: