Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Carrying a gun would be the greatest mog, legally of course

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
Any chad or foid that would try assaulting me again or anything, would really wish they didn't

Self defense as a subhuman would be quite gratifying, I suppose, especially against rabid Chads and foids fully ready to act out of aggressiveness or hostility towards you simply due to you existing as a physically unattractive male, your every action being more likely to be viewed in a negative light due to the horn effect; unfortunately, Canada has quite the strict gun laws. :society:

Firearmmaxxing hasn't been the best publicity for us

Self defense as a subhuman would be quite gratifying, I suppose, especially against rabid Chads and foids fully ready to act out of aggressiveness or hostility towards you simply due to you existing as a physically unattractive male, your every action being more likely to be viewed in a negative light due to the horn effect; unfortunately, Canada has quite the strict gun laws. :society:
it really, really would. I wanna move to Florida or something

Firearmmaxxing hasn't been the best publicity for us
That's why it must be in self defense, it's happened to me plenty of times just for being unattractive.

And I wouldn't give a damn about the horn effect, I just would want to end the threat for good, teach a chad or foid a lesson

Gun mog the normies

Ima carrying my RPG-7 with me all the time i go outside.. hey, some people here are armed with miniguns! Russia, fucking hell

Personally I've found that people almost don't even seem to notice if you actually clean yourself up and dress nicely while open carrying a handgun. I did personal research and saw that when I shaved, got a haircut, and wore a nice shirt and pair of pants and open carried a handgun, literally no one even noticed or even cared, which can be a good things in many ways, some more obvious that others. When I go out and about open carrying but look more like a vagrant in a tshirt, jeans, and a three month long beard, is when I got stares, questions, had cops called, and was refused service at various restaurants and grocery stores.

Ima carrying my RPG-7 with me all the time i go outside.. hey, some people here are armed with miniguns! Russia, fucking hell
Gigacope!!!1!1!!21!1!3!3)292(_('0_022+

Violent society is a polite one

Personally I've found that people almost don't even seem to notice if you actually clean yourself up and dress nicely while open carrying a handgun. I did personal research and saw that when I shaved, got a haircut, and wore a nice shirt and pair of pants and open carried a handgun, literally no one even noticed or even cared, which can be a good things in many ways, some more obvious that others. When I go out and about open carrying but look more like a vagrant in a tshirt, jeans, and a three month long beard, is when I got stares, questions, had cops called, and was refused service at various restaurants and grocery stores.
Looks/appearances

In his mid 20s probably.
I think that he was mid-to-late 20s, or 30yo russians can look widely different, and how did he get all this(and more) weaponry?

I think that he was mid-to-late 20s, or 30yo russians can look widely different, and how did he get all this(and more) weaponry?
State sponsored KGB spyware L0L
But yeah, to use all this machinery at the very least 25 years old.

Have fun owning " a gun Here in Germany.

You will face jail If you do.