Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Carrie White is one of the few based foid characters

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
After being brutally bullied during all high school for being socially retarded (thanks to overprotective crazy mother), she finally snaps on prom night and goes ER on all the high school people at the gym with her telekinetic powers. It could have easily been avoided if people treated her nicely or if teachers did something but no, it's always "kids are like that, they bully each other all the time but it's not a big deal :soy::soy:. The 1976 movie is probably my favorite horror movie (along with Saw 1), the 2013 remake was okay but they fucked up by casting Chloe Grace Moretz as Carrie because in the books she's femcel tier: "In the steamy locker room, the senior girls of Ewen High moved like ballerinas under the hot water of the school showers, gracefully stretching, flicking water, squirting white bars of soap from hand to hand. Carrie stood among them stolidly, a frog among swans. She was a slightly chunky girl with pimples on her neck, back and buttocks, no one would call her attractive. Her wet, mousy hair, dirty blonde yet completely without color. It rested against her face with dispirited sogginess and she simply stood, head slightly bent, letting the water splat against her flesh and roll off. She looked the part of the sacrificial goat, the constant butt, believer in left-handed monkey wrenches, perpetual foul-up, and she was."

Yeah I've always identified with her

It's too bad she's the fictional machinations of some jewish simp

Where did you read Stephen King is Jewish, he seems more agnostic (but more on the Christian side) in this interview: https://www.today.com/popculture/stephen-king-talks-about-god-afterlife-what-scares-him-1D80281763

But other than that since the 2016 election he's unbearable, all time bitching about social justice and Trump despite he's no longer president kek, no kidding he still insults him on twitter. However I have good memories from his books I read when I was 15/16, made my summer more entertaining.

Where did you read Stephen King is Jewish, he seems more agnostic (but more on the Christian side) in this interview: https://www.today.com/popculture/stephen-king-talks-about-god-afterlife-what-scares-him-1D80281763

But other than that since the 2016 election he's unbearable, all time bitching about social justice and Trump despite he's no longer president kek, no kidding he still insults him on twitter. However I have good memories from his books I read when I was 15/16, made my summer more entertaining.
oh i thought he was

i guess it makes sense, his stories are actually interesting and not full of cliches

Women, in reality, don't what real suffering is like compared to a man, hence why everything is a constructed Jewish fiction in regards to females. :feelsjuice:

Women, in reality, don't what real suffering is like compared to a man, hence why everything is a constructed Jewish fiction in regards to females. :feelsjuice:
MarquisDeSade

Chloe is my hugest crush. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

We've all made mistakes reading the books of hack liberal writers. I'll admit I used to read Harry Potter when I was younger. But now I'm based: I read only Lovecraft, and occasionally Tolkien.