Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [CarPill] Sorry bros. I’m officially a cuck now

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Long time no see brocels, i was carmaxxing all this time. I bought mazda (Mazda Motor Corporation (Japanese: マツダ株式会社, Hepburn: Matsuda Kabushiki-gaisha)) 3 (three) and drove alone couple of days to get used to car.

My oneitis told me that her driving exam is near and facility where it will be conducted is far away and it’s hard to get to it by subway. Of fucking course i offered her help. I woke up 5 am and drove in the fog to her living place. When we rode to facility i turned on some nice music and stuff.

She failed exam ( lifefuel for @LastGerman) and when she was going out of cabinet i tried to hug her - she didn’t let me. After that i offered her to get snacks as consolation prize (she refused). We got back, she went home and i drove to uni.

The thing is that i burn almost all of my gas, got almost no sleep this night, drove in dangerous conditions...... just for what? Nothing. NOTHING. I’m disgusted by myself

Last edited:
you really are a cuck like you said, ngl.

Long time no see brocels, i was carmaxxing all this time.

I envy you so much.

I bought mazda (Mazda Motor Corporation (Japanese: マツダ株式会社, Hepburn: Matsuda Kabushiki-gaisha)) 3 (three)

I would go for an Opel Vectra year of construction 2007. It is quite affordable and it looks good. Unfortunately I will never drive:
217071886_g.jpg

My oneitis told me that her driving exam is near and facility where it will be conducted is far away and it’s hard to get to it by subway.

You should have told her that females should not drive in the first place.

She failed exam

Thanks, but at one point she will pass...

You should have taken a 'shortcut' through a lonely forest road.

Why the fuck would you do this? You need to run her over to restore your honor.

Cucks.Co tbh
Why didn’t u just fucking smash her head in

Based. The foid didn’t even pass the first part of the test though

She is far ahead of me and most likely way younger than me as well. This is too infuriating and too emasculating. She has driving examiantion, while I had to do driving simulation as a 25 year old supposed man. Seriously, why did men allowed female driving...

Jewish plan to sell more cars

This is not Jewish. The plan would be to emasculate men and to take the cars away from men. They also did it with horses. It is so over. We need to abolish female driving somehow.

we are slaves to our hormones

If you humiliate yourself like that for long enough, you will quit the orbiter behaviour and accept the black pill or you just will kill yourself.
Once I was like you, precisely during college. I've never been so miserable. Good luck bro.

Ah i forgot to mention one brutal heightpill. Foid pointed on her driving teacher and said that he is a manlet. Thing is that he is taler than her and just couple of centimeters shorter than me
If you humiliate yourself like that for long enough, you will quit the orbiter behaviour and accept the black pill or you just will kill yourself.
Once I was like you, precisely during college. I've never been so miserable. Good luck bro.
The worst thing that my parents think that i have a gf now:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Too bad i lack couple of centimeters of facial bones

Please never return OP.

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

Ban this cuck holy shit you got up at 5am to take some whore to HER driving test. You need to be put down for your own good. Your behaviour is a disgrace to this forum and everything it stands for.

Ban this cuck holy shit you got up at 5am to take some whore to HER driving test. You need to be put down for your own good. Your behaviour is a disgrace to this forum and everything it stands for.
Cucks me