Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Carpill]Drivers more likely to survive modelovirus pandemic

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
While pedestriancels and buscels are being exposed to a cloud of toxic pathogens everywhere they go, carchads are safe inside their hermetically sealed wheeled metal cages. Carchads will inherit the Earth while pedestriancels die in the streets.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@LastGerman brutally over for you

Poor pill strikes again you have to take shitty public transport to your work it is over tbh ngl

@LastGerman tagging thread

Poor pill strikes again you have to take shitty public transport to your work it is over tbh ngl
i drove to work with publuc transpirt the last couple of days and there was not a single soul apart from me .
they didnt even take my money , they out tape in fron of the front section of the bus and you had to get into the back .

i drove to work with publuc transpirt the last couple of days and there was not a single soul apart from me .
they didnt even take my money , they out tape in fron of the front section of the bus and you had to get into the back .
JFL free limousine then bro

Don't worry, here in Toronto I heard that one of the mechanics working for the TTC (or public transit agency) tested positive for the Wuhan virus. Who knows what he touched on this buses? Imagine you, a buscel, touch one of the handrails and then pick your nose. Now you're dying of bat soup fever and there's nothing you can do!

Don't worry, here in Toronto I heard that one of the mechanics working for the TTC (or public transit agency) tested positive for the Wuhan virus. Who knows what he touched on this buses? Imagine you, a buscel, touch one of the handrails and then pick your nose. Now you're dying of bat soup fever and there's nothing you can do!
fucking over for me then
but theres no confirmed case in my city yet
its more like a village tbh

I can't drive

@LastGerman brutally over for you

@LastGerman

@LastGerman tagging thread

This is all too brutal. It just never stops.

Now you have to exprience it for yourself, how brutal it is to take public transportation as a grown up man.