Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Carnivore Chadlite GOATIS gets cucked by gf/wife

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Officer
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/0Uple6JG3_4?feature=shared

I'm 25~ minutes in and he's on the receiving end of the usual roast shit that is taking the kids away from the father. He even got betrayed by his sister (typical foid in group bias).

Ngl i never liked the guy for many reasons. For me he's his own sort of health freak with a naturalistic and darwinian philosophical touch i don't agree with + he's always coming off as extremely arrogant and narcissistic like he got it all figured out cause he's one with muh nature and all that jazz. :feelsUgh: If you know the character at least a bit you can be sure 100% he extended that mindset to him procreating and having some foid in his life. But it wasn't as simple as you thought, sweaty. Cause there was a very unstable factor from the beginning : :foidSoy: and it will smite your foolish pride and certitudes into absolute shit.

So what is unfolding in his private life must be really humbling for him. Around 20-25 min he basically says he never knew or cared about the extent of feminism in society before seeing the evil side of a BPD cunt :lul: imagine discovering that in your 30's ! Tbh, i think if he got lucky and met a better partner he would attribute her good character to him being this alpha Chad connected with nature and not a single thought would be given to other men, he would probably be dunking on them and shitting on any kind of discourse critical of foids as he would find it aggravating due to his darwinian outlook on life. Cause you must let female nature express itself : anything else would be inauthentic and weak.

In relation to all the modern femoid insanity, i'd say that whitoids like this, the pseudo promethean type, typically right wingers with an imaginary full of viking or Sparta shit, are like a wicked duplication of the boomer "fuck you got mine" mentality but with that "war of all against all" narcissistic twist but deep down they are just held by the balls by the bitch and sometimes she squeezes it too hard which could sum up Cuckatis story in a few words. No one is safe from these hoes. :lul:

Last edited:
He even got betrayed by his sister

Classic. Some men are betrayed by their mothers.

he never knew or cared about the extent of feminism in society

Feminism is to a white chad what some distant war in a shithole is to a citizen of California.

typically right wingers with an imaginary full of viking or Sparta shit

Guys will show their tattoos, muscles, guns on social media as if any of that matter in a world where any pussy can bring them to their knees.

Last edited:
Changing your entire lifestyle to follow a self improvement fad you saw online is downright idiotic and if they continue down that path even when nothing about their life changes after altering their life choices, then they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Feminism is to a white chad what some distant war in a shithole is to a citizen of California.
Until it bites them in the arse :feelskek:

Guys will show their tattoos, muscles, guns on social media as if any of that matter in a world where any pussy can bring them to their knees.
:yes::lul:

Last edited:
Stinkholes are basically for poor Chads and Tyrones to come and smack them around and fuck them once in awhile. Every other male should stay away.

Stinkholes are basically for poor Chads and Tyrones to come and smack them around and fuck them once in awhile. Every other male should stay away.
Even Chad Pitt and Chaddy Depp got fucked

Last edited:
Even Chad Pitt and Chaddy Depp got fucked

Thing I like what Chad Pitt did was he went in, knocked up Angelina a bunch of times.. until she got too annoying & too much drama, then he took off and went to the next woman. And since she is as rich as he is, she couldn't even get money from him.

Thing I like what Chad Pitt did was he went in, knocked up Angelina a bunch of times.. until she got too annoying & too much drama, then he took off and went to the next woman. And since she is as rich as he is, she couldn't even get money from him.
Yeah Chads can't really lose neither :feelsUgh: the popular support Johny Depp got during the whole court drama was rather impressive. But that Amber bitch really outdid herself

This guy is insufferable. The clearest transparently grifting cunt I’ve ever seen next to hamza

I'm 25~ minutes in and he's on the receiving end of the usual roast shit that is taking the kids away from the father. He even got betrayed by his sister (typical foid in group bias).

Ngl i never liked the guy for many reasons. For me he's his own sort of health freak with a naturalistic and darwinian philosophical touch i don't agree with + he's always coming off as extremely arrogant and narcissistic like he got it all figured out cause he's one with muh nature and all that jazz. :feelsUgh: If you know the character at least a bit you can be sure 100% he extended that mindset to him procreating and having some foid in his life. But it wasn't as simple as you thought, sweaty. Cause there was a very unstable factor from the beginning : :foidSoy: and it will smite your foolish pride and certitudes into absolute shit.

So what is unfolding in his private life must be really humbling for him. Around 20-25 min he basically says he never knew or cared about the extent of feminism in society before seeing the evil side of a BPD cunt :lul: imagine discovering that in your 30's ! Tbh, i think if he got lucky and met a better partner he would attribute her good character to him being this alpha Chad connected with nature and not a single thought would be given to other men, he would probably be dunking on them and shitting on any kind of discourse critical of foids as he would find it aggravating due to his darwinian outlook on life. Cause you must let female nature express itself : anything else would be inauthentic and weak.

In relation to all the modern femoid insanity, i'd say that whitoids like this, the pseudo promethean type, typically right wingers with an imaginary full of viking or Sparta shit, are like a wicked duplication of the boomer "fuck you got mine" mentality but with that "war of all against all" narcissistic twist but deep down they are just held by the balls by the bitch and sometimes she squeezes it too hard which could sum up Cuckatis story in a few words. No one is safe from these hoes. :lul:

How is that a chad lite cage ? Ain't no fucking way

That’s a MTN