Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Carl Gustav Jung: a blackpilled genius

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung

Why blackpilled?

archetypes

@idkwattodowithlife

I've skimmed through it. He's an interesting fella.

He utilizes his hallucinations to know what goes on the human mind.

idkwattodowithlife said:

do you believe he actually called himself "crazy" on an interview?

I will try to find it , now

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
do you believe he actually called himself "crazy" on an interview?
I will try to find it , now
His induced hallucinations, must've made him went "crazy" I guess. I think he also mentioned that he was schizophrenic.

It seems as if though he revels in mental illnesses, I guess do believe that he's "crazy" as he say says because no sane person would do that to themselves, however as an Incel, I kind of do revel in a bit of my pains also, and well I don't think its as worse as his though.

In what ways, do you relate to him?

idkwattodowithlife said:
In what ways, do you relate to him?

tons of ways maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

let's say that I have seen\experienced the effects of his work in real life

I found a lot of videos , all interesting, on youtube but I am looking for a specific video in which he practically said he was crazy, still didn't find it because the related video is too long ( like more than 1 hour )

I consider this thread and the one about "sperm wars" my main threads 

I will make another thread about symbolism, but it is strictly correlated with Jung

powerful blackpill from him here:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfB56ErylIM[/video]

good site  http://www.carl-jung.net/archetypes.html

quotation:

But what is the archetype? An innate tendency which molds and transform the individual consciousness. A fact defined more through a drive than through specific inherited contents, images etc.; a matrix which influences the human behavior as well as his ideas and concepts on the ethical, moral religious and cultural levels.

Jung talks about the archetype (also called "primordial image") as of biologists' patterns of behavior (inborn behavior patterns). In short, archetypes are inborn tendencies which shape the human behavior.

"The archetype concept - Jung writes - derives from the often repeated observation that myths and universal literature stories contain well defined themes which appear every time and everywhere. We often meet these themes in the fantasies, dreams, delirious ideas and illusions of persons living nowadays".

Been reading a bit about the greats of philosophy & psychology recently. It seems they were pretty much all blackpilled as fuck. Smart men who think a lot end up being blackpilled.

MayorOfKekville said:
Been reading a bit about the greats of philosophy & psychology recently. It seems they were pretty much all blackpilled as fuck. Smart men who think a lot end up being blackpilled.

ahhhhhhhhhh

ditch psychology, follow psychiatry

Weed said:
"Known for Animus"is he a weeb?

weeb=?

nausea said:
MayorOfKekville said:
ahhhhhhhhhh
ditch psychology, follow psychiatry

Weed said:
"Known for Animus"is he a weeb?
weeb=?

people who watch anime :3

powerful quotes from his work on symbols :

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“Life is a battleground. It always has been, and always will be; and if it were not so, existence would come to an end.”[/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“The achievement of psychological maturity is an individual task-and so is increasingly difficult today when man's individuality is threatened by widespread conformity.”[/font][/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][/font]
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as he is believed to have done in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the rabbi who was asked how it could be that God often showed himself to people in the olden days while nowadays nobody ever sees him. The rabbi replied: "Nowadays there is now longer anybody who can bow low enough."[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]This answer hits the nail on the head. We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions. The Buddhist discards the world of unconscious fantasies as useless illusions; the Christian puts his Church and his Bible between himself and his unconscious; and the rational intellectual does not yet know that his consciousness is not his total psyche. This ignorance persists today in spite of the fact that for more than 70 years the unconscious has been a basic scientific concept that is indispensable to any serious psychological investigation.”[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“In order to understand the symbolic indications of the unconscious, one must be careful not to get outside oneself or "beside oneself," but to stay emotionally within oneself. Indeed, it is vitally important that the ego should continue to function in normal ways. Only if I remain an ordinary human being, conscious of my incompleteness, can I become receptive to the significant contents and processes of the unconscious. But how can a human being stand the tension of feeling himself at one with the whole universe, while at the same time he is only a miserable earthly human creature? If, on the one hand, I despise myself as merely a statistical cipher, my life has no meaning and is not worth living. But if, on the other hand, I feel myself to be part of something much greater, how am I to keep my feet on the ground? It is very difficult indeed to keep these inner opposites united within oneself without toppling over into one or the other extreme.”[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]and here it comes powerful quote !!![/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“Anthropologists have often described what happens to a primitive society when its spiritual values are exposed to the impact of modern civilization. Its people lose the meaning of their lives, their social organization disintegrates, and they themselves morally decay. We are now in the same condition. But we have never really understood what we have lost, for our spiritual leaders unfortunately were more interested in protecting their institutions than in understanding the mystery that symbols present. In my opinion, faith does not exclude thought (which is man's strongest weapon), but unfortunately many believers seem to be so afraid of science (and incidentally of psychology) that they turn a blind eye to the numinous psychic powers that forever control man's fate. We have stripped all things of their mystery and numinosity; nothing is holy any longer.”[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

love on first sight !!!!!!!!

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12soJiCPcc[/video]

no, psychiatry/psychology are scam professions for people who love the smell of their own farts

Can you point to his predictions that you mentioned in another thread?

I always wanted to start reading his work. Any recommendations where to begin?

Virtually every great mind in human history was a blackpilled man. That pretty much says it all.

(Jung was brilliant, though, yes, agreed)

towncel said:
Can you point to his predictions that you mentioned in another thread?

wanna link to the video?

towncel said:

on your request

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppFlVouq-Mc[/video]

modus_coperandi said:
I always wanted to start reading his work. Any recommendations where to begin?

yes

1 watch the bbc interview you find on youtube

2 read "man and his symbols"

Anything in particular on marriage I can watch/read?

SaintMarcLepine said:
Anything in particular on marriage I can watch/read?

on marriage? Idk, don't think so

but his theory is so deep that encompasses everything, I suggest you watch the video here and on youtube if interested

nausea said:
on marriage? Idk, don't think so

but his theory is so deep that encompasses everything, I suggest you watch the video here and on youtube if interested
He was certainly blackpilled on the human condition, just like every other great man.

nausea said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung

Why blackpilled?

archetypes

@idkwattodowithlife

Most Freudians are blackpilled autist mentalcels

blackpill_incel said:
Most Freudians are blackpilled autist mentalcels

man just LOL

he started with freud and ended up breaking up with him

nausea said:
man just LOL

he started with freud and ended up breaking up with him

Yeah he mostly believed in the same shit. Freud himself was a mentally ill autist who probably needed therapy more than his patients lmao

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah he mostly believed in the same shit. Freud himself was a mentally ill autist who probably needed therapy more than his patients lmao

I get what you mean ))