Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caring for the well-being of anyone by being an incel is cope

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
In my days of bluepilledmaxx (I don't think I'll ever be 100% blackpilled), I cared a lot about people's well-being, and it never brought anything positive to me. Only rejections, mistreatment, injustices and excessive rigor.

If you don't look like you're not a NT, there's no point in following your instincts that tell you to do something good for people expecting something in return. This will not happen. People hate you because yes, because you are a sub human, and the fact that you try to make up for it in any way only makes people even more angry with you and more willing to eliminate you.

If you could become a normie automatically and start dealing with an incel, perhaps, in the beginning, your memories of the years of rejection would make you more understanding of the situation of that incel. But that would be for a little while. The evil human instinct to eliminate subhumans, over time, would make you forget the suffering and make you hate that incel just like any other normie, and you would also want to eliminate it as soon as possible.

It's over, boys. Just LDAR.

Empathy is cucked. Unless it's for fellow blackpilled incels

Empathy is cucked. Unless it's for fellow blackpilled incels
Those are the only true friends you can have who won't get offended that you're blackpilled, and won't betray you for pussy because they're incels.