Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caring about politics is cope

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Voting for whoever is useless because you get nothing good either way.

exactly, especially cumskin politics its all fucking cucked and rigged from the start.

i never really cared about politics at all in my life and never even had a good understanding in what the different types of politics are

i never really cared about politics at all in my life and never even had a good understanding in what the different types of politics are
For the best brocel

Unless changes are made for lonely subhuman men then yeah what's the point of caring

Unless changes are made for lonely subhuman men then yeah what's the point of caring
Those changes will never come, no point caring as you've said

I remember when I was 16/18 and I felt smart and superior for knowing about politics and philosophy with high school/entry level uni classes. I cringe at my past self kek.

I remember when I was 16/18 and I felt smart and superior for knowing about politics and philosophy with high school/entry level uni classes. I cringe at my past self kek.
That's better than being me, I'm 18 and my best acheivement is being a coomer.

The changes that actually matter are not made by politicians. The real changes come if the general public starts to adopt new ways of thinking. The revolution starts with an idea. That fire is then kindled in small communities. So if you really want to initiate big changes in society, become a philosopher and a writer I guess. And hope that a lot of people like your ideas.

The changes that actually matter are not made by politicians. The real changes come if the general public starts to adopt new ways of thinking. The revolution starts with an idea. That fire is then kindled in small communities. So if you really want to initiate big changes in society, become a philosopher and a writer I guess. And hope that a lot of people like your ideas.
I've always gravitated towards dystopian books like 1984 but I could never write one

A marketing gimmick made by the puppeteers, and sold by/for goyim.

If you are truly intelligent, you don´t need to follow.

A marketing gimmick made by the puppeteers, and sold by/for goyim.

If you are truly intelligent, you don´t need to follow.
I'm not intelligent by any means, it's simply too much of a hassle to follow