Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Caring about men is gay according to normies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This is something I've noticed that's absolutely disgusting. Normies and foids will accuse any guy who cares about other men of being gay. MRAs for example are constantly labeled as faggots simply because they value the lives of other men and friendships over women. It really exposes how sociopathic normies are as well. They genuinely cannot imagine caring about the majority of men because they cannot acquire sex from them. By claiming men who value the lives of other men are gay they are exposing themselves for only valuing women for sex. (Which is true. Men do only value women for sex. Even if they claim otherwise.)!

It's also of course a self report from women that they know their only value is sexual.

Not every man is a sex obsessed moron who mindlessly follows their instincts and wants to put down other men. I always value the lives of men over women. Even if I was offered never ending sex I would not betray my brothers for pussy. That is all. If you think comradeship between men is gay. You're a fucking pervert.

man: i hate women. ohhh so you're gay then!!?? :soy: :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
woman: i hate men. YESSS queen as a man i also hate men :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is something I've noticed that's absolutely disgusting. Normies and foids will accuse any guy who cares about other men of being gay. MRAs for example are constantly labeled as faggots simply because they value the lives of other men and friendships over women. It really exposes how sociopathic normies are as well. They genuinely cannot imagine caring about the majority of men because they cannot acquire sex from them. By claiming men who value the lives of other men are gay they are exposing themselves for only valuing women for sex. (Which is true. Men do only value women for sex. Even if they claim otherwise.)!

It's also of course a self report from women that they know their only value is sexual.

Not every man is a sex obsessed moron who mindlessly follows their instincts and wants to put down other men. I always value the lives of men over women. Even if I was offered never ending sex I would not betray my brothers for pussy. That is all. If you think comradeship between men is gay. You're a fucking pervert.
We need more people like you for incel revolution

Assuming you are 100% serious, you truly are one of the most principled members of this forum

tbf many redpill communities are gay, tatebros for example

Men pretty much never receive any help, although being honest I hate majority of my gender for different reasons. And that's because they're simps, and normies are generally insufferable. I only possess empathy for the hard working class or middle-aged men who already are way past the era in which they can mock and belittle others as a group.
woman: i hate men. YESSS queen as a man i also hate men :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Also one side gets applauded while the other is demonized

It's pathetic to put down other men in such a manner for a few seconds of female validation.

tbf many redpill communities are gay, tatebros for example
There's a difference between MRAs and Tate bros. Tate fans are inherently still gynocentric as their main goal is to put down other men to gain female validation. Tate himself bragged about scamming lonely old men and defended prostitutes.

Men pretty much never receive any help, although being honest I hate majority of my gender for different reasons. And that's because they're simps, and normies are generally insufferable. I only possess empathy for the hard working class or middle-aged men who already are way past the era in which they can mock and belittle others as a group.

Also one side gets applauded while the other is demonized
I hate simps too. Any man who discards his fellow man for pussy is less than human to me.

Also funny how these cucks and foids claim they are inclusive and support LGBTQ, yet they use "gay" as insult at any moment given

When I hear a guy saying he "HATE women" I already know he cannot be gay.

Calling men "Gay" For criticising women is just another gynocentric shaming line, as well a projection from white knights.

Normies are retarded cattle

These normies are gay too by their own logic, because the only reason them and the pussies they worship are even alive and able to live comfortably is because of the tax money of millions of sexually starved hardworking men who are oppressed to the brim in this current status quo, who give more than they take to society and have to work together to maintain the hedonistic lifestyle of these foids and cucks in the first place.

These retards are hypocritical and are part of the reason why men are 100x more oppressed then women ever claimed to be. No one insults foids for being sexually attracted to a miniscule minority of men and calls them out for lesbians, whilst men get insulted for having even remote resemblance of standards.

If they were being honest with themselves, then why not return back to nature (we'd see how they'll fare then) and reverse the thousands of years men got along with each other enough to create many successful civilisations together that a collective of men set up together?

It's inherent male nature for males to force themselves onto women who don't desire them (rape as a social construct counteracted that but female nature was also limited in pre-contemporary civilisations), so it makes them faggots for tampering with sexual selection and allowing female sexual selection without any onfighting, which was natural in an ancestral environment, and even this resulted in the birth of civilisations like Rome, whilst female sexual nature is inherently destructive to civilisation and does literally fucking nothing to advance us as a species.

Also funny how these cucks and foids claim they are inclusive and support LGBTQ, yet they use "gay" as insult at any moment given
Being inclusive to everyone has become part of the cultural zeitgeist. It is the inevitable endpoint of liberal democracy

both sides are retarded

why would you as a subhuman incel support men? the same people that ostracized, bullied and would stab you for some pussy?

at the same time, foids are aware homosexuality is inherently un-natural and worth to be used as an insult whenever someone goes against their narrative

Being inclusive to everyone has become part of the cultural zeitgeist. It is the inevitable endpoint of liberal democracy
You got a problem with diverse and mutlicutural society?????

Inclusive to everyone except Aspies and short men

You got a problem with diverse and mutlicutural society?????
No officER

I was merely posturing as a deeply troubled individual

These normies are gay too by their own logic, because the only reason them and the pussies they worship are even alive and able to live comfortably is because of the tax money of millions of sexually starved hardworking men who are oppressed to the brim in this current status quo, who give more than they take to society and have to work together to maintain the hedonistic lifestyle of these foids and cucks in the first place.

These retards are hypocritical and are part of the reason why men are 100x more oppressed then women ever claimed to be. No one insults foids for being sexually attracted to a miniscule minority of men and calls them out for lesbians, whilst men get insulted for having even remote resemblance of standards.

If they were being honest with themselves, then why not return back to nature (we'd see how they'll fare then) and reverse the thousands of years men got along with each other enough to create many successful civilisations together that a collective of men set up together?

It's inherent male nature for males to force themselves onto women who don't desire them (rape as a social construct counteracted that but female nature was also limited in pre-contemporary civilisations), so it makes them faggots for tampering with sexual selection and allowing female sexual selection without any onfighting, which was natural in an ancestral environment, and even this resulted in the birth of civilisations like Rome, whilst female sexual nature is inherently destructive to civilisation and does literally fucking nothing to advance us as a species.
:bigbrain:

They never think about the millions of sexless men who keep society going. They're morons who view everything as a big competition for female attention.

I’m like that in public I hate other men so much and I would probably simp if I could get some vagina I’m so desperate I would enslaving and genociding every other man in gulag slave labor (in main Kraft)

It's pure hypocrisy, considering these are the same "people" trying to tell us to get mental health & posting it on social media.

It's pure hypocrisy, considering these are the same "people" trying to tell us to get mental health & posting it on social media.
A typical soulless gaslight. Just like when they tell us looks don't matter and then proceed to mock our looks.

A typical soulless gaslight. Just like when they tell us looks don't matter and then proceed to mock our looks.
Yup, and the fact they are unaware of their hypocrisy is quite telling

Exactly, the minute I ascend and girlfriend (if) I’m beating her until she ropes

>Calls out women's retarded behavior
Faggot lol
>Say you wouldn't want to date a certain foid because she's not your type but she's famous or whatever
Hahaha you're gay bro

Being gay is just a dumb normie redpiller insult.

Taylor Swift for example I said I wouldn't date her and was called gay.
She's mid tbh.

>Calls out women's retarded behavior
Faggot lol
>Say you wouldn't want to date a certain foid because she's not your type but she's famous or whatever
Hahaha you're gay bro

Being gay is just a dumb normie redpiller insult.