Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Caring about female validation is cucked!

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Very recently i stumbled across a fairly old thread on here, in which the OP asked the userbase of this forum, if they would rather choose either receiving valadation, or sex from females. And the result kinda shocked me. Since as it turns out the vast majority of users would choose valadation over sex. Which just proved to me once again, that most guys on here are pretty much just simps in training, who put the opinion of a human, who was lucky enough to be born with a hole between it's legs, on a fucking pedastal.

Now here me out, i can understand, at least to a certain extent, why someone would care about getting validation from females. But putting it over sex just doesn't makes any sense to me. Since sex is the sole reason why any male would care about female validation to begin with.

Female validation has no intrinsic value. I mean why should it? Females aren't smarter, wiser, nor in any other way superior to males. So the question is, why do we care so much about what a female human being thinks of us? And the answer is sex! Because when a female validates us, our lizard brain releases hormons, which suggest us, that we will soon be reaciving sex. Something which obviously will increase our mood. Hence making us place a lot of value on the opinion of females.

And that's the thing, we are the ones placing so much value onto a females judgement about us as a person, simply because nature corrupted us to think like this once we reached puperty.

Let me ask you a question, how does it make you feel when a female relative, let's say your mom for instance, says that you're a handsome guy? Do you feel validated or any better about yourself? I'm guessing not. And that's not because you think your mom is lying, but rather because you don't feel any sexuall attraction for your mom, hence making her validating your looks appear completely meaningless to you.

My point is, that it's entirely in our controll to change our perception regarding female validation. That it is simply our body torturing us into desiering it. That female validation is something, based upon attributes which were never in your controll. And that it's not your fault for lacking those attributes. Anyway that's the end of this rent, leave your thoughts down below.

Last edited:
Female validation only works if you're Chad. It gives them an ego boost, which is why they're more confident by nature.

Indeed, that's why i stopped chasing it.

We just wanna feel like we are good enough

Female validation only works if you're Chad. It gives them an ego boost, which is why they're more confident by nature.
Yeas, and that's exactly why us bottom tier males need to set ourselves free from it, by realising the true nature of it.
We just wanna feel like we are good enough
But why make a female deceide whether or not you're good enough?

High IQ and I agree except for the last part. We will always seek female validation that is always the way it is. We incels were just unfortunate enough to be ugly so we realized we will never get it anyway so there is no point in trying.

High IQ and I agree except for the last part. We will always seek female validation that is always the way it is. We incels were just unfortunate enough to be ugly so we realized we will never get it anyway so there is no point in trying.
Well of course we will never fully stop desiering females. But i still think, that by making ourselves aware of the true nature of females. We can at least decriese the impact it has on our lives.

Last edited:
One benefit to being denied validation from others is that it gives you an opportunity to realize that feeling deprived of validation is a constructed deprivation, it's only as real as you believe it to be. You can't produce food just by thinking about it enough, but you can eliminate your desire for validation, or at least fulfill the desire artificially, because it exists entirely within your own mind.

At some point I realized that I don't need anybody outside of myself to be content, because I only know others through my own ideas about them. There is no intrinsic difference between a conceptualized person based off of an unknowable other, and another person entirely independent of the outside world. Both of them only exist within me, and I don't have to torture myself into feeling bad about ideas that I created, intentionally or not.

One benefit to being denied validation from others is that it gives you an opportunity to realize that feeling deprived of validation is a constructed deprivation, it's only as real as you believe it to be. You can't produce food just by thinking about it enough, but you can eliminate your desire for validation, or at least fulfill the desire artificially, because it exists entirely within your own mind.

At some point I realized that I don't need anybody outside of myself to be content, because I only know others through my own ideas about them. There is no intrinsic difference between a conceptualized person based off of an unknowable other, and another person entirely independent of the outside world. Both of them only exist within me, and I don't have to torture myself into feeling bad about ideas that I created, intentionally or not.
This, tbh. Our desire for validation by others is completey artificial. Which makes me think. Do u believe that we are capable of reaching a form of contentment that is fully out of reach for your average normie? It's possible that i'm just coping here. But i still belive that it's worth a thought.

Yeas, and that's exactly why us bottom tier males need to set ourselves free from it, by realising the true nature of it.

But why make a female deceide whether or not you're good enough?
Its just how nature works, being good enough makes the opposite sex attracted to you

Imagine caring about some one that will betray you anyways

This, tbh. Our desire for validation by others is completey artificial. Which makes me think. Do u believe that we are capable of reaching a form of contentment that is fully out of reach for your average normie? It's possible that i'm just coping here. But i still belive that it's worth a thought.
I'm not sure. Tbh it's probably just easier for people like us to try and reduce our desires because we know that they're impossible to fulfill. It's not that we have some sort of mental strength that normies don't, but rather it's that trying to reduce our desires is one of the only reasonable paths available to us.

So in a way you might be right, but it's probably not worth the pain it usually takes to get to that point.

Its just how nature works, being good enough makes the opposite sex attracted to you
Yes sure, but my question is, why do you place so much value on what nature demands from you? Nature isn't very benevolent, and while i know that we can't completly get rid of our desires. I still think that it's possibile, with enough will power. To decrise our desires to a bearable minimum.
I'm not sure. Tbh it's probably just easier for people like us to try and reduce our desires because we know that they're impossible to fulfill. It's not that we have some sort of mental strength that normies don't, but rather it's that trying to reduce our desires is one of the only reasonable paths available to us.

So in a way you might be right, but it's probably not worth the pain it usually takes to get to that point.
Yes i guess that's true. Coping by telling ourselves that we're somehow superior to normies in that regard is cope. We just didn't had another choice, and choose the path that made us cope the best with our situation. However, i still believe that it's important to make other men, who find themselves in a smiliar position to us, aware of what exactly it is that motivates them.

Last edited:
Yes i guess that's true. Coping by telling ourselves that we're somehow superior to normies in that regard is cope. We just didn't had another choice, and choose the path that made us cope the best with our situation. However, i still believe that it's important to make other men, who find themselves in a smiliar position to us, aware of what exactly it is that motivates them.
I agree, but I doubt that most would be willing to do anything which could make them feel better even if they did accept what motivates them. It takes quite a bit of willpower to let things go, especially as an adult. You become very attached to your reality, even if it hurts you.

Validation from foids is pointless. Only chads can get it

I agree, but I doubt that most would be willing to do anything which could make them feel better even if they did accept what motivates them. It takes quite a bit of willpower to let things go, especially as an adult. You become very attached to your reality, even if it hurts you.
True, exsposing some men to the truth can be damaging. Sometimes it's better to leave certain idividualls in the dark.

Very recently i stumbled across a fairly old thread on here, in which the OP asked the userbase of this forum, if they would rather choose either receiving valadation, or sex from females. And the result kinda shocked me. Since as it turns out the vast majority of users would choose valadation over sex. Which just proved to me once again, that most guys on here are pretty much just simps in training, who put the opinion of a human, who was lucky enough to be born with a hole between it's legs, on a fucking pedastal.

Now here me out, i can understand, at least to a certain extent, why someone would care about getting validation from females. But putting it over sex just doesn't makes any sense to me. Since sex is the sole reason why any male would care about female validation to begin with.

Female validation has no intrinsic value. I mean why should it? Females aren't smarter, wiser, nor in any other way superior to males. So the question is, why do we care so much about what a female human being thinks of us? And the answer is sex! Because when a female validates us, our lizard brain releases hormons, which suggest us, that we will soon be reaciving sex. Something which obviously will increase our mood. Hence making us place a lot of value on the opinion of females.

And that's the thing, we are the ones placing so much value onto a females judgement about us as a person, simply because nature corrupted us to think like this once we reached puperty.

Let me ask you a question, how does it make you feel when a female relative, let's say your mom for instance, says that you're a handsome guy? Do you feel validated or any better about yourself? I'm guessing not. And that's not because you think your mom is lying, but rather because you don't feel any sexuall attraction for your mom, hence making her validating your looks appear completely meaningless to you.

My point is, that it's entirely in our controll to change our perception regarding female validation. That it is simply our body torturing us into desiering it. That female validation is something, based upon attributes which were never in your controll. And that it's not your fault for lacking those attributes. Anyway that's the end of this rent, leave your thoughts down below.
It really is cucked

Indeed it is cucked. It is a strategy of the sub8. The chad never has to pursue validation since he can directly skip to obtaining sex!

I think behind this is a -maybe even only subconscious- rejection of paid sex.

TLDR and validation is more important than sex

Imagine caring about some one that will betray you anyways
Based

20200221 110553

i totally disagree. validation is an integral part of life. foids love being complimented by other foids too, part of the reason is its often more genuine, coz men give them away for free by simping so male validation worth much less, unless its from chad.

everyone wants validations. its not a purely sexual thing. i mean everyone wants to be respected, to feel have more power. everyone loves being upvoted, being quoted and so on.

to restrict validation as a simply "simp behavior" is like seeing a tree but missing the forest.
My point still stands, that the only reason why we place so much value on female validation is sex. Hence putting validation over sex is retarded. You can't tell me that you cared much about what girls thought of you before you started sexually desiering them. I never actually claimed that caring about validation in general is stupid, although i will admit that the title of this thread tells a different story. The focus of this thread was supposed to explain, why exactly it is, that a lot of guys care so much about getting validation from females. And that a lot of them are being misguided by their bodily urges. And thus making them feel much more miserable.

could be just the wording. fucking is fucking, we're used to cooming so that's not our biggest need, it is having cozy times with unused loli. which is what people could mean by 'validation', not necessarily actually caring about the opinion of a literal hole

Im a simp and beta male cuck. Sex is just orgasming. Masturbation is probably better than sex. I want the wholeness only a woman's presence can provide in completing who I am as a human being. A man without a woman is simply a loser in society.

Im a simp and beta male cuck. Sex is just orgasming. Masturbation is probably better than sex. I want the wholeness only a woman's presence can provide in completing who I am as a human being. A man without a woman is simply a loser in society.
I'm not trying to judge you here. But maybe you should start questioning your motivators. It's sometimes better to set yourself free from societal expectations. Especially when it's such a god forsaken one like ours.

There is no validation (or even genuine friendship) for our faces by women.

However, if we are very lucky, they just might validate our parking receipt!