Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Careerpill]HEY STINKY INCELS GIRLS CAN HAVE BATTLESTATIONS TOO

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-

There is something deeply infuriating when I see women pretend like they care about tech. Bitch, why is it that 10 years ago no girls cared about coding and video games but now all of a sudden toilets are buying pink clickity clack gayman keyboards and watercooling their PCs with pink yogurt? FUCK

it gives me cancer ngl

Lmao, she is a "senior software engineer" while foids in any engineering are Living Nightmare.

All foids in any stem fields are entitled cunts so i've heard from programmercels

Lmao, she is a "senior software engineer" while foids in any engineering are Living Nightmare.
Suifuel she is living my dream and she squanders it by wasting her time buying pink keyboards. :feelsrope:

because all they need to do is sit their ass on the computer and some cuck will pay them for existing

I bet my ass she had somebody else to build that rig

because all they need to do is sit their ass on the computer and some cuck will pay them for existing
The tech, components, money to buy it, labour to make it, advertising to popularise it, the fun she has while playing on it all came from simps and stemcels.

The tech, components, money to buy it, labour to make it, advertising to popularise it, the fun she has while playing on it all came from simps and stemcels.
She probably only uses that computer to browse facebook and maybe write some broken ass webshit code.

Simple answer: to appeal to computer-loving orbiters

She probably only uses that computer to browse facebook and maybe write some broken ass webshit code.
Its like that karlie kloss pic where she “codes”

#kodingwithkarly she called it

genius their programming reflects them as people, its just shit no logic, messy no use of classes absolute crap.

fucking pathetic

(bought with simp money)

wireless mouse, 10 keyless and a webcam?? :feelspuke:

Why do you guys even go looking for this fringe shit, there's no way to stumble upon something this specific :feelskek:

Women are a blight and have ruined the online gaming community.

They only want to get a couple of nerd orbiters

I can guarantee you that all the real work is done by asian geeks while foids are texting their friends and taking emails.

Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 80811 PM

Lol her twitter is giga dogpill :worryfeels:

I was expecting to see a shelf of horse dildos.

All thanks to affirmative action, these foids don't do shit, they're just making free money.

Chads cum is all over it tbh

Foids should be completely banned from owning any kind of tech.

Why does she have a seperate keyboard and mouse for her second monitor. :lul:

Still mogs mine though.

Oh wait now I see the laptop, my bad.
Wait a minute the laptop is charging...

Where's the second tower bhai?
Wait nevermind...

And a truecel is forced to rewrite the fucking code at some point :cryfeels:

10000NEETbuxx says she didn't build that herself and instead payed for it using her OnlyFans

Fucking cunt. Holes ruin everything

why is it that 10 years ago no girls cared about coding and video games but now all of a sudden
Probably they made Leage less skill based, more idiot based.
Some research says that 10% of the foids play Mobas. Still 10 percent is large and their simps must be buying skins for them. So they are important customers.

Last edited:
I wonder which orbiter paid for that?

Battle stations?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back