Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Careermaxxing as doctor

C

codgod51763

Greycel
I have accepted that since I didn’t ascend in college I probably won’t until I’m ~32 because that’s when I’ll finish careermaxxing (doctor). I had to shadow as a requirement and I got some giga LifeFuel. This guy managed to career/statusmaxx and always has foids crawling on him. He’s smart though and didn’t marry the money hungry sluts. If he can then I can. All the nurses will be all over my cock once I have power over them cause tbh powermaxxing is potent af.

Attachments

• 90CFC240-95A2-4F94-B5B3-3F869B14048A.png
    90CFC240-95A2-4F94-B5B3-3F869B14048A.png
    394.1 KB · Views: 176
I envy your motivation. No matter what I do I'll never be anything better than a betabuxx to some old and ugly used-up slut and even that will be difficult since I'm already old and unaccomplished, as well as sub4.

No matter what I do I'll never be able to have sex or a relationship with a white and cute JB. I feel like doing nothing at all.

im trying to docmaxx, too. so far so good even tho it's early.

400 weeks
1 Meeks
W58UfpqOO69l6DsCAsfDotO1zIWwGUufNO3U 5QgGQw

I know a few doctors personally and they do about as well with women as their looks allow. It's worth it for the money if you're in the US, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. I don't want to smell a bunch of old people's armpits or whatever GPs have to do before they specialize and start making proper doctor money.

Honestly the only thing I’m worried about is being able to keep this anger fueled motivation for 8 more fucking years. Thankfully I get more blackpilled everyday. Also plan on doing anesthesia so patients don’t get to choose a different chad doctor.

Careermaxxing is a legit game. Once you earn a crap load of money all whores will orbit you like the flies over fresh morning shit. But you will never marry them, just keep pumping and dumping and you are all good. You will get at least some taste of a chad life.

View attachment 57860
I know a few doctors personally and they do about as well with women as their looks allow. It's worth it for the money if you're in the US, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. I don't want to smell a bunch of old people's armpits or whatever GPs have to do before they specialize and start making proper doctor money.
I’m in the US so I’m good in that aspect

Careermaxxing is a legit game. Once you earn a crap load of money all whores will orbit you like the flies over fresh morning shit. But you will never marry them, just keep pumping and dumping and you are all good. You will get at least some taste of a chad life.
Does that actually happen for someone who's incel? I can see whores being more interested when an average guy starts earning a lot of money but if you're so ugly that no girl wanted you ewell into your late 20s, is she going to go for an incel when there are so many successful average looking guys to choose from?

I envy your motivation. No matter what I do I'll never be anything better than a betabuxx to some old and ugly used-up slut and even that will be difficult since I'm already old and unaccomplished, as well as sub4.

No matter what I do I'll never be able to have sex or a relationship with a white and cute JB. I feel like doing nothing at all.
It sucks how long legitimate careermaxx takes. The JB days will have long since passed. Fucking sucks.
Does that actually happen for someone who's incel? I can see whores being more interested when an average guy starts earning a lot of money but if you're so ugly that no girl wanted you ewell into your late 20s, is she going to go for an incel when there are so many successful average looking guys to choose from?
Most of them are married by then. I already know I’ll always be a fifth, sixth, tenth, fortieth choice but to me that’s better than never being a choice
I also met a doc who is a legit manlet. I’m only 5’8 but heightmogged him so hard. By at least 2 inches. But he has a qt wife to go home to every night BECAUSE he has money and status.

It sucks how long legitimate careermaxx takes. The JB days will have long since passed. Fucking sucks.
Yeah, that's basically why I don't feel motivated at all to go that route. But you seem better off than me motivation- and career-wise, go for it boyo.

Not for truecels boyo, also you can't game stacies like this, but it will work for 30+ year old walled roasties (you will also be around that age by that time, so does not matter). It will definitely work if you are around 4/10~5/10. I have seen some oldcel curries trying to play this kind of game too, over some stuck up white roasties and landwhales with chadspawns.

Most of them are married by then. I already know I’ll always be a fifth, sixth, tenth, fortieth choice but to me that’s better than never being a choice

I also met a doc who is a legit manlet. I’m only 5’8 but heightmogged him so hard. By at least 2 inches. But he has a qt wife to go home to every night BECAUSE he has money and status.

His wife probably sucks chad cock on the side and poor dude has no idea. She is only with him because of money, of something we’re yo happen to him or his income she’d be out the door in a sec

I'm STEMcelling to surgerymaxx boyo. Will graduate 1 year early so I only will have to had to go to college for 3 years, and should ascend by the time I'm 21.

Not for truecels boyo, also you can't game stacies like this, but it will work for 30+ year old walled roasties (you will also be around that age by that time, so does not matter). It will definitely work if you are around 4/10~5/10. I have seen some oldcel curries trying to play this kind of game too, over some stuck up white roasties and landwhales with chadspawns.
I imagine you would be able to get many stacies like dan blizerian if you got his money (100 million)

I imagine you would be able to get many stacies like dan blizerian if you got his money (100 million)

Yea, may be. Like crazy rich, like those dubai oil barons. They even fuck and take literal shit on stars and models from hollywood, during their porta-potty parties. And most of those oil barons are fat, old and hideously ugly, even some of them are grandpas, lmao.

https://britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/

you think this will make you happy, but it won't. you will always know that you would have never had anything at all, and that she is simply putting on an act. you may have some fun for awhile, playing them, but they will still play you at the end of the day, because they will extract from you the exact amount of money that they were looking for to be willing to sleep with you, then dip. you may have fun for a moment, but soon after, you will plummet into the same depths, no, even deeper, depths of despair, misery, and loneliest you feel now. when are you fuckers going to get it through your mind that ITS OVER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back