Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Carcels, does anyone here own a C4 Corvette.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
How much money a year do you need for maintenance?

I own nothing

@LastGerman, over for us no driver license cels

@LastGerman, over for us no driver license cels

They keep starting such threads and yet some people here will tell me the driver licence pill is not real. Lol at that. It is truly over for us. We are getting mogged by females on a constant level.

They keep starting such threads and yet some people here will tell me the driver licence pill is not real. Lol at that. It is truly over for us. We are getting mogged by females on a constant level.

No wtf, that's some expensive shit

C4s are very expensive to maintain and not really fast by modern standards. The electrical gremlins make many of them money pits. The only good thing about them is the 80s digital dash, which is literally a retrowave dream.

C5s are better cars overall and most boomers never drove them.

Owning a c4 is nice and all, but if you don't repair your vehicle, or have welding knowledge to fab parts that might not be available due to limited availability, you're pretty much just dumping money in a pit. Go with a c5 or greater it's much less of a headache, if it's a dream of yours go for it, but only if you can repair the thing yourself. The maintenance alone will run your pockets at a shitty mechanic shop.

JFL at asking us if we own that kind of car or any car at all