Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Carbon Monoxide Rope Method

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
When I eventually get around to roping, I think I will do it this way.

I'm gonna park a tent somewhere and fire up my grill with charcoal. I hear this is how the Japs depopulate. 3 charcoal grills in a van. I hear they plastered the inside of the van with plastic wrap as well.

Or move to Canada and get (((MAID)))

I'm wondering if one of those covidiot tent bubble thingies would work for such a macabre purpose.

Watch out, they will a lot of oxygen into those tanks aswell so its harder to kill yourself. I guess that also raises the chance of just going out of this with brain damage.

Watch out, they will a lot of oxygen into those tanks aswell so its harder to kill yourself. I guess that also raises the chance of just going out of this with brain damage.
No tank, just charcoal grill(s)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT DON'T LET THE NROMFAGGOTS WIN FIGHT AGAINST THEM BE A MENACE RESIST RESISTTTTTTTT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT DON'T LET THE NROMFAGGOTS WIN FIGHT AGAINST THEM BE A MENACE RESIST RESISTTTTTTTT
I will support my brethren from Negro sprit realm.

(caucasoids don't go to heaven)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back