Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Car mechanic made fun of rice men

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
My car mechanic was doing work on my car and he wasn't able to get his hand into a specific area so he said "You would need to be a Chinese man to get your hand in here", another man said he could get one of the men from the local Chinese restaurant to come help us. The funniest thing is I have tiny hands too, I was being mogged as well

No one respects rice men

Never began for ricecels tbh

My car mechanic was doing work on my car and he wasn't able to get his hand into a specific area so he said "You would need to be a Chinese man to get your hand in here", another man said he could get one of the men from the local Chinese restaurant to come help us. The funniest thing is I have tiny hands too, I was being mogged as well
The Chinese are a small framed people

Moggs me because car.

Ricecels will have their revenge when the CCP finishes colonizing Africa

The CCP is the largest ricecel organization

Mogs me because can fix cars in exchange for sex

Weird thing is I have decent hands for a ricecel

I wish I was white

Weird thing is I have decent hands for a ricecel

I wish I was white
all of the asian girls i've ever seen at UK unis have stuck with other asians

all of the asian girls i've ever seen at UK unis have stuck with other asians

Hahahahahaha

It's like a United Nations of Chads, Chadpreets, Changs, and Tyrones, I don't see a whole lot of race-based cliques.

Actually there aren't a whole lot of Tyrones.

That requires perfect skin, gymmaxxed arms, good frame, and lush hair.

Only around 0.5% of ricecels fulfill those conditions.
There was a kid on this forum who ascended by kpopmaxxing. Forgot name, but I believe he was confirmed 3/10 from other users.

Hahahahahaha

It's like a United Nations of Chads, Chadpreets, Changs, and Tyrones, I don't see a whole lot of race-based cliques.

Actually there aren't a whole lot of Tyrones.
maybe different at the elite unis, i'm also not university age so things could be different but even when i'm just going around my city i see the chinese students are always together

There was a kid on this forum who ascended by kpopmaxxing. Forgot name, but I believe he was confirmed 3/10 from other users.

The South Koreans also mog other Asians, in general.

maybe different at the elite unis, i'm also not university age so things could be different but even when i'm just going around my city i see the chinese students are always together

Yeah, it's weird.

But I am very much a product of the West, as opposed to some temporary guest who speaks a couple sentences of broken English.

I also can't stand mainlanders when it comes to politics. You mention Winnie the Pooh and Taiwan and they begin to melt down.
Ok, but can you not call yourself middleclass-cel? You are clearly not buddy boyo.
Ok