Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Car explosion in Israel

Weather u wanna admit it or not sand niggers are heroes low key

1723393741250i

Weather u wanna admit it or not sand niggers are heroes low key
Always have been. It's funny how a white a nationalist recently, tried to tell me that sanctions on Iran were a good thing. Arabs are the only people actively fighting Jews, yet, we are called terrorists.

A car explosion, nice, very nice.

Now we need a nuclear one..... in gta

Always have been. It's funny how a white a nationalist recently, tried to tell me that sanctions on Iran were a good thing. Arabs are the only people actively fighting Jews, yet, we are called terrorists.
They keep their whores in place too and are not afraid to fight militaries way more powerful than theirs

This is actually a good measure to find out if a white nationalist is just a racist piece of shit, or actually has some morals and integrity.
These people cheer for Trump who is the biggest Israel supporter, and support bombing of other countries, then when those countries try to take revenge they get mad.

This is actually a good measure to find out if a white nationalist is just a racist piece of shit, or actually has some morals and integrity.
These people cheer for Trump who is the biggest Israel supporter, and support bombing of other countries, then when those countries try to take revenge they get mad.
These people cheer for Trump who is the biggest Israel supporter, and support bombing of other countries, then when those countries try to take revenge they g
Very True