Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CAR BOMBING IN TEL AVIV. MULTIPLE CASUALTIES.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
@Made in Heaven
@Chang Longwang
@lazy_gamer_423
@DarkStar
@NearEnd
@wasted12years
@VersoffenerAssi

NUKE gaza to make it a sea

@Da_Yunez @Anarcho Nihilist @lifesucksandyoudie @fantasycel @ethniccel1 @slavcel11 @supersoldier

What's in the first picture? What body part is it?

Art Glitch GIF

hopefully the Iranian attack puts an end to this, then we need to weed them out of the jewnited states next

What's in the first picture? What body part is it?
Dunno, but it makes me feel like I shouldn't have eaten just now before opening this thread.

kek. He is white, not Muslim. Arabs Don't even look like that, that's a curry. Arabs are a race not a religion. Anyway, you seem pretty upset, was your family member one of the casualties?

Attachments

• IMG_3095.jpeg
    IMG_3095.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 18
@WacoGoesDown

kek. He is white, not Muslim. Arabs Don't even look like that, that's a curry. Arabs are a race not a religion. Anyway, you seem pretty upset, was your family member one of the casualties?
of course, jews are all related

Dont fucking care a shit about that nigga, exterminate all sand niggers that believe on fucking imaginary fantasy god. Jews of course have their shit, but muslims are far worse

Dont fucking care a shit about that nigga, exterminate all sand niggers that believe on fucking imaginary fantasy god. Jews of course have their shit, but muslims are far worse
Dnr. Shut the fuck up and stop derailing my thread. I'm ordering a pizza to celebrate this.

Jews were the ones who gave woman rights you retard.

Dnr. Shut the fuck up and stop derailing my thread. I'm ordering a pizza to celebrate this.
celebrate that shitty car bombing then, while israel is absolutely exterminating arab monkeys in gaza. dozens everyday :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dysgenics vs Dysgenics.