Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Captain INCEL: The First Blackpill

Antorian

Antorian

Officer
★★
There was a brainlet that recently told me this movie proves that personality matters, when it actually says the exact opposite and that physical stature is all that matters.
Before drinking a magic Chad potion, he had all the innate traits of good personality: selflessness, bravery, empathy, etc.

The point is that NONE OF THAT FUCKING MATTERED BECAUSE HE WAS A MANLET.

He was rejected by girls while his Chad soldier friend fucked both of them on their "double date". And he was literally beaten up in an alley by some random normies and he couldn't fight back because he was a weak framelet manlet. Also rejected by the army because he was a manlet with shit diseased GENES.
The fact that the foid army officer did not give a shit about him UNTIL he transformed into Chad just proves the blackpill. Her first words to him after he gets out of the magic Chad machine are "You look taller" WHILE SHE IS FLUSTERED AND TRYING TO TOUCH HIS CHEST.

Manlet with good personality = abused in life both mentally and physically, rejected in everything, no confidence.
Chad with good personality = literal superpowers, recognized for his "bravery" and praised for Chadness, immediately able to fuck Army foids.

captain america = zogged gay bix box movie that appeals to normies and their low iq minds.

BOOM BOOM EXPLOSION!!!! MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY ACTOR IN A SUPERHERO SUIT !!! :soy: :foidSoy:

if you happen to see the blackpill behavior of humans while watching this film, and point it out. Normies will say "it's just a movie bro chill out bro you're an incel"

I've never watched that slop as I hate marvel but my god did this description send shivers of rage down my spine

Yes, brutal, I only remembered this plot now
Brutal that he is relatively recurrent in Marvel but it all started with an incel

I need to watch the movie again, I don’t remember his Chad friend taking his foid