Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't watch teen love shit in anime

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
tried to watch an anime, during the first episode one of the character said to the male teen he's in his "golden years". I got fucking pissed, hey bitch, where were MY golden years? Not only have I missed out on teen love, I missed out on the normal experience of people. Up until almost 18 most of my life consisted of suffering and hardships, it wasn't fucking empty - It was active suffering. Watching this anime made me fucking pissed, I have no experience about teen love, funny thing is I do have shit and horrible memories of my fucked up childhood.

God dammit anime is bluepilled I wanna punch them japs straight in the face golden years my ass you shit eating retard, don't trigger me.

That's one of the reasons I've avoided anime for about two years now or so.

Soon chads and foids will take over the anime and it will be truly over for weebs.

There's many other kinds of anime. Which one did you watch?
Anime is turning into a normalfag hobby, even "cute girls doing cute things" animes are starting to get normalized.

I like how in this kind of genre the autistic beta protagonist always end romancing the stereotypical prude cute girl,you can tell that kind of shit are made by bluepilled coping incels that idealize women too much.Or maybe they actually know about how fucked up things really are but don't give a fuck about bluepilling their audience because muh money and muh fame/masterpiece.

I've dropped TV all together unless it's the one show I watch. Too much ragefuel

not all anime is like that, basically avoid watching slice of life romance bullshit, those are normie anime genres, or anything that has romance in the tag

Watch old cartoon.
They’re good nostalgia.
Or at least read book about physics, biology or something.

I know I can’t appreciate romantic book anymore, I used to get happy reading those, but they soon depressed me when I started the blackpill

Soon chads and foids will take over the anime and it will be truly over for weebs.
They already did, I'm afraid. In my class almost all foids and normies watched anime, I even felt I was the weird one for not watching it.
Watch old cartoon.
They’re good nostalgia.
Or at least read book about physics, biology or something.

I know I can’t appreciate romantic book anymore, I used to get happy reading those, but they soon depressed me when I started the blackpill
Very good advice tbh. Nothing beats classic cartoons, they are great. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

A lot of people use anime as a proxy to experience what they couldn't. They self-insert as the protagonist.

Too bad you can't judge art objectively OP. Which is extremely ironic given that this is the best way to conjure up any meaningful subjective feelings and/ or inspiration from it.

edit: On second glance, I find this post of mine to be pretentious and convoluted. I don't know what I was thinking, forget I said it.

Last edited:
A lot of people use anime as a proxy to experience what they couldn't. They self-insert as the protagonist.
I know, I couldn't relate to this in any fucking way the protagonist is a young blue eyed cute small beta male and the female is a fucking extra hot stacy. All it did was remind me of what I've never had or will have my entire life.

I know, I couldn't relate to this in any fucking way the protagonist is a young blue eyed cute small beta male and the female is a fucking extra hot stacy. All it did was remind me of what I've never had or will have my entire life.
I've always imagined myself as some sort of illusive friend of the main characters and it kinda worked for me. Sometimes there was some suifuel seeping in through the cracks though ngl

I can Deffo relate to the thing about not having golden years and instead having struggle and hardship.

I can Deffo relate to the thing about not having golden years and instead having struggle and hardship.
Yes man, while normies were having fun I was going insane and suffering throughout my entire childhood, so it's not that I only missed out on the good stuff, I got the shit experience as well which makes me extremely fucking angry hearing that phrase "golden years".

I haven't watch any media in two years or so. Western media is ever so Jewish and anime is just so degenerate and weird

i cant watch anything with romance in it anymore tbh

tried to watch an anime, during the first episode one of the character said to the male teen he's in his "golden years". I got fucking pissed, hey bitch, where were MY golden years? Not only have I missed out on teen love, I missed out on the normal experience of people. Up until almost 18 most of my life consisted of suffering and hardships, it wasn't fucking empty - It was active suffering. Watching this anime made me fucking pissed, I have no experience about teen love, funny thing is I do have shit and horrible memories of my fucked up childhood.

God dammit anime is bluepilled I wanna punch them japs straight in the face golden years my ass you shit eating retard, don't trigger me.

That's one of the reasons I've avoided anime for about two years now or so.

Stop watching shitty anime then, you just have crappy anime taste or don't you read the synopsis before you start watching?. Also check the tags, as long as you don't see tags like "school life", "slice of life", "romantic", "love", "shoujo" (watch shounen series), etc you're good.

Some anime you should try watching:
FMA - Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Berserk
Code Geass
Kuroshitsuji - Black Butler

I can't remember romanticism ever being a focus in these series and they were action packed and had good story lines.

That's actually my cope right now, especially with the harem genre.

Anime is for cucks.