Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't Watch Marvel Movies Anymore Because I Feel Too Envious

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
It's literally all Chads or Chadlites (Tom Holland). I can't stand it because I feel so inferior in everyway. This is a real Suifuel because it used to be my favourite hobby. I was obsessed with the marvel Universe and I mapped the whole thing together. Now I feel like it's something I can't enjoy anymore.

This is why I only watch animated shows or movies.

capeshit movies are shit anyways. the first ones (tobey's spiderman, iron man 1, avengers 1) were good. after that,theyre all bad movies

capeshit movies are shit anyways. the first ones (tobey's spiderman, iron man 1, avengers 1) were good. after that,theyre all bad movies
You need to keep watching, they get better and better because the storyline becomes more interlocking. Avengers EndGame was absolutely incredible.

Tom Holland is a manlet, Andrew Garfield was the mogger spiderman.

Tom Holland is a manlet, Andrew Garfield was the mogger spiderman.
Garfield was exposed as an incel a while back. A foid literally said she wouldn't fuck him.

You need to keep watching, they get better and better because the storyline becomes more interlocking. Avengers EndGame was absolutely incredible.
Infinity war was better

actually tom holland is a manlet and he got the taller than him girl which is lifefuel for short guys and i actually like it how they made a couple with the girl being taller than the guy for even once.

not watched that shit

Yeah I can't watch spiderman too much normie things and tom holland living life of a normie/chadlite I envy it but marvel movies are trash anyways

It's literally all Chads or Chadlites (Tom Holland). I can't stand it because I feel so inferior in everyway. This is a real Suifuel because it used to be my favourite hobby. I was obsessed with the marvel Universe and I mapped the whole thing together. Now I feel like it's something I can't enjoy anymore.
marvel is for homos and pajeets

You are suffering from idolatry. Once again, this is a straightforward application of the Christian worldview (interpreted non-traditionally, of course)

I wish there was more incel representation in media. However, our movement is so unorganized that businesses don't really care about the little money they are losing by avoiding us or labeling us as evil human beings.

This is why I only watch animated shows or movies.
These are filled with sex havers too.

Last edited:
I wish there was more incel representation in media. However, our movement is so unorganized that businesses don't really care about the little money they are losing by avoiding us or labeling us as evil human beings.

These are filled with sex havers too.
Who cares? They’re cartoons. I don’t feel mogged.

You are suffering from idolatry. Once again, this is a straightforward application of the Christian worldview (interpreted non-traditionally, of course)
Care to answer this, mister @Intellectual ?

Basically, what the Bible calls "idolatry" is what we call today "dopamine addiction"

Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter involved in the process of behavior reinforcement. In other words, it is the molecule of trust. "Idolatry" for its part is credit masturbation, ergo dopamine addiction.

Care to answer this, mister @Intellectual ?

Basically, what the Bible calls "idolatry" is what we call today "dopamine addiction"

Dopamine is the main neurotransmitter involved in the process of behavior reinforcement. In other words, it is the molecule of trust. "Idolatry" for its part is credit masturbation, ergo dopamine addiction.
Ohhhh that's actually really high IQ, by putting dopamine things like incels.is over God, we're putting our trust in idols over God.

Ohhhh that's actually really high IQ, by putting dopamine things like incels.is over God, we're putting our trust in idols over God.
Yup. That's the idea. Putting your trust in worthless things

Last edited:
literally waste of a thread. marvel sucks and ruined cinema.

Why do most Christians not have better control over their dopamine do you think?
Because they no longer follow their own religion. Christianity is a practice, a kind of self-conditioning yoga. If you do not do the steps required, it does not work.

Because they no longer follow their own religion. Christianity is a practice, a kind of self-conditioning yoga. If you do not do the steps required, it does not work.
True true.

it's all shit now anyway, the last really good one was Infinity War, the endgame was ok to see how things would end, but the story, the characters dialogue, everything was far inferior to infinity war and as always it had time traveling EX Machina to make everything good again, wich is the kind of trope I really hate, but because it was the end of it all and we wanted a happy ending we forgive that. But everything after it is shit and you should ignore it.