Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't wait to go back to college

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
1 teacher fucking hates me. Get no validation from him when I do good and he always tries to humiliate me or pick on me on every tiny thing.

1 foid teacher is on the blob 24/7 all days of the month always shouting and screaming

1 foid teacher spends 1min helping me when I ask and bumlicks the chads n Stacy's and I'm far as fuck behind on work because of this

I got 1 chadlite in one class who insults me like a child because he has inferiority complex cuz I'm cleverer than him

I got 1 chad in another class who is typical chad and is just a loud obnoxious stupid cunt and likes to casually insult me Infront of everyone and nothing I can do about it

And other bad stuff too

Source

When I was in college I would never interact with teachers. just watch class and do tests along the semester

When I was in college I would never interact with teachers
Were you in big classes or small ones?
I have small ones, can't escape the teacher bro.

I thought you where 12 and a Chad
:feelswhat:

Were you in big classes or small ones?
I have small ones, can't escape the teacher bro.
Same I can't escape them either. I'm quiet and never talk to anyone but I'm forced to be involved cuz of how small classes are

Im fucking retarded. atleast you are not

If you can take online classes you should.

Same I can't escape them either. I'm quiet and never talk to anyone but I'm forced to be involved cuz of how small classes are
I dropped out of college because of shit like this. UK 'colleges' are garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back