Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope cant wait for winter bros

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
winter is the incel season and its gonna be here soon. you can cope with cool layers and timbs :feelslala: best of all roasties can no longer torture you with being half naked

(except for the fact that i STILL see half naked roasties even in fucking freezing weather they STILL have to try to fuck chad JFL)

I love winter, rain, the Christmas lights, and wearing coats. I can't wait

I like it when its just 1 hour daylight

I love winter but roasties use winter as a reason to wear tight leggings to attract chads without showing skin.

I love winter. Snow is lifefuel. Don't care about (((Christmas))), though.

Winter is sad, when no lolis for playing in snow

All seasons are shit to me, as you have to rot anyway.

I love winter but roasties use winter as a reason to wear tight leggings to attract chads without showing skin.
true but its not as bad as them being half naked

I was going to ask who the fuck are winter bros.

I like it when its just 1 hour daylight
That's brutal. And I though we had it bad with the long nights. I find it a lot harder to get out my bed in the morning if its still dark.

Irrespective of seasons foids still dress like whores.
i live near a party university campus, while i would be freezin to death in a hoodie + sweater + parka coat , beanie , and several layered socks under timbs in negative degree weather id see roasties walking around the campus straight up half naked as if its still summer, with straight up just crop tops and booty shorts. absolutely astounding the lengths these whores will go through to try to fuck chad

That's brutal. And I though we had it bad with the long nights. I find it a lot harder to get out my bed in the morning if its still dark.
I hate the summer. No nights at all