Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't understand how incels gather motivation to work .

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I have never worked a day in life. Being an incel . I can't imagine myself being forced to do shit which I don't want to do. It just looks impossible to me.
Even when I was in college years back , sitting in the classroom for 40 minutes was intolerable to me.

I have no motivation to find a job.

I recall sitting in a learning store for an hour once. I was waiting for an opportunity to apply there and spent most of the time looking at materials for young children.

"Thank you for applying"

She took one very quick glance. I assume she tossed the application after I left. (Poor handwriting)

I started doing the bare minimum tbh. Hard work takes you nowhere

Only children need motivation. Do what you've got to do even if it doesn't feel good all the time. If I needed constant motivation, I wouldn't even get out of bed in the morning.

They don't for most ppl its either wage slave or starve to death.

I have never worked a day in life. Being an incel . I can't imagine myself being forced to do shit which I don't want to do. It just looks impossible to me.
Even when I was in college years back , sitting in the classroom for 40 minutes was intolerable to me.

It means that somebody else is working to feed you.

Only children need motivation. Do what you've got to do even if it doesn't feel good all the time. If I needed constant motivation, I wouldn't even get out of bed in the morning.

Are you rich? Still living with parents? Most people are forced to work otherwise they end up on the street

I’ve always been work shy. Haven’t worked in years. I simply don’t have the energy or the motivation to actually do something about it. I don’t really recognise the world beyond these four walls anymore.

A lot of guys nowdays are dropping out and opting out for that reason tbh. There's less and less incentive to contribute to a society that wont ever allow you to be a part of it for many guys sadly. As much as people just expect us to get on with it for nothing in return, that's just not realistic

I’ve always been work shy. Haven’t worked in years. I simply don’t have the energy or the motivation to actually do something about it. I don’t really recognise the world beyond these four walls anymore.

can relate so much