Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t talk to girls

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Today was a bad day. I realized I can’t talk to girls who are related to me. I was at a family reunion and saw this girl who looked a few years younger than me. At first, I didn’t pay her mind when she got in the pool while I was in. But then later on, I got interested. I was too autistic to say anything. There was also another girl I thought was attractive, but once again, too autistic to say anything. I guess they’re both considered cousins, so obviously I’m not trying anything, but it makes me depressed either way.

I have the same dilemma and I've noticed that much of my inhibition and social anxiety is a function of environmental considerations. If I'm at a family gathering and am expected to interface socially with cousins and the rest, then I tend to be highly dysfunctional, this is all the more true when I'm in a pure social setting where flirtation is expected, such as a party (which I actively avoid). That being said, when I'm at work and talking about something I feel comfortable engaging with or am highly knowledgeable about, it gives me much greater confidence and if I can encounter bitches while simultaneously discussing topics that I'm fluent in, I actually have a chance of some social interaction. I essentially impress them vicariously with my technical knowledge or capacity to sound sophisticated and intelligent. That takes a lot of the initial work out of the equation. Hopefully that makes sense.

This is me. I haven’t said a word to my female cousins in years.

I can't really talk to men either. :feelsbadman:

you guys need to eat more blackpills.
girls never talked to you because YOU'RE UGLY.
you never had a chance to learn how to converse with foids.
It's not your fault, it's your genetics.

This is me. I haven’t said a word to my female cousins in years.

I haven't either, but not out of fear of talking to them. I don't talk to them, well mostly one of them because she is a shit person. The others I have a better relationship with so during holidays I'll exchange niceties with them but also keep them at arms length since I'm not really in their familial "clique". The one shit cousin I mentioned earlier, she can die in a fire. We have nothing to talk about.

All this is fine with me, since they don't really want me around and the feeling is 1000% mutual.

Talk to boys, OP.

I have the same dilemma and I've noticed that much of my inhibition and social anxiety is a function of environmental considerations. If I'm at a family gathering and am expected to interface socially with cousins and the rest, then I tend to be highly dysfunctional, this is all the more true when I'm in a pure social setting where flirtation is expected, such as a party (which I actively avoid). That being said, when I'm at work and talking about something I feel comfortable engaging with or am highly knowledgeable about, it gives me much greater confidence and if I can encounter bitches while simultaneously discussing topics that I'm fluent in, I actually have a chance of some social interaction. I essentially impress them vicariously with my technical knowledge or capacity to sound sophisticated and intelligent. That takes a lot of the initial work out of the equation. Hopefully that makes sense.

You're autistic, aren't you?

I never even get the chance to talk to foids.

You're autistic, aren't you?

I've never been diagnosed and if I am then I'm very high functioning because in other settings I can come across as completely uninhibited and feel unimpeded by the type of anxiety I experience while interfacing with foids. It may just be a trick of the subconscious, though I doubt it because if it were, I would have overcome this long ago and I'm 38.