Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't take this anymore

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I looked at myself in harsh white lighting for the first time today, and my entire face is covered in acne. I didn't even know tbh. I don't know what to do. I don't deserve this. How do you oldcels (24+) cope? I can't see myself being that age in this same state.

How old are you?

Personally, I just lose my mind every goddamn day

18, my chest has been physically hurting almost 24/7 from all this stress of not being able to form relationships.
brutal

It only gets worse, do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to clear your skin

brutal

It only gets worse, do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to clear your skin
I am. I'm on accutane right now, but I'm going through a "purge" which basically makes your acne worse for a month or two on this drug. Luckily I don't have to go to school so noone will see.

I am. I'm on accutane right now, but I'm going through a "purge" which basically makes your acne worse for a month or two on this drug. Luckily I don't have to go to school so noone will see.
well thats good

hang tight with your brocels for now

I have non-treatable scars. It is brutal.

Brutal i feel the same when i see myself in the mirror at the barber, I legit look 10x worse

I cry myself to sleep every night. This isn't normal.

i don't understand how so many people have porcelain like skin

Have you tried everything? Go do surgeries or take extreme treatment, have you went to a doctor? Your number 1 priority at that age should be LOOKSMAX no matter the cost because your 23 year old self will be thankful

I cant see me in five years

Me looking at my reflection on a window makes me sad

Yup. I have been crying myself to sleep every other day. Not fun.
Have you tried everything? Go do surgeries or take extreme treatment, have you went to a doctor? Your number 1 priority at that age should be LOOKSMAX no matter the cost because your 23 year old self will be thankful
Yes, I am looksmaxxing. Going to the gym and on intense skincare routines. Still sucks knowing my looks are the only thing that matters.

I just don't sleep, the pain my perpetual failure with women causes is just too great

Cope or rope boyo