Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Can't swallow edition] Take the PILLpill.

CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★
If you can't swallow pills it (usually?) means that you have recessed jaw and thus the airways of a 6 years old boy, neither you have the will to handle the taste of the lookmaxxing pills to get a higher SMV you know it, it will never begin... TELL ME, SAY IT.

Attachments

• stock-vector-can-t-swallow-pills-171132563.jpg
    stock-vector-can-t-swallow-pills-171132563.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 9
Life would be unlivable if I couldn't swallow pills.

I have gigasubhuman jaw and i do not have this problem.

I have gigasubhuman jaw and i do not have this problem.
I sucked on my thumb for too long and it pushed my lower teeths behind my upper teeths i'm very recessed from the inside. Adding to the fact that i always chewed in the left side of my mouth, my face is a larger on one side and thus my throat is not well aligned with the hole of my mouth... and maybe also the fact that i was mouthbreathing. It's a mess to be honest.

I sucked on my thumb for too long and it pushed my lower teeths behind my upper teeths i'm very recessed from the inside. Adding to the fact that i always chewed in the left side of my mouth, my face is a larger on one side and thus my throat is not well aligned with the hole of my mouth... and maybe also the fact that i was mouthbreathing. It's a mess to be honest.
Mouth breathing was the cause of my recessed jaw. I understand you. It really fucks your health.