Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't studymaxx

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
I have to studymaxx for school but have no motivation or energy to do it. How do you do it "fellow" studycels?

go visit slums of India or Brazil or some other trash country. Then remember they you will join those poor fucking garbage if you fail to grind. Especially in 2022, where the rich Jews have hoarded all the money and housing is 10x even 50-100x income even.

I smoke weed before studying languagez or practicing guitar or piano

I have to studymaxx for school but have no motivation or energy to do it. How do you do it "fellow" studycels?
usually i pillmaxx pre studymaxx (Adderall, caffeine, nootropics ect.)

What languages do you practice? Also, are you learning how to play the piano?
yez

i practice some japaneze and ruzzian -

Ive been playing guitar for yearz, i pianomaxx on my own

Leave the forum to focus on your studies

i practice some japaneze and ruzzian
As russian, I just don't understand what's the point in learning russian language. It's just useless. There are no great movies to watch/anime/cartoons/videogames.
It is like studying some nigger language.

As russian, I just don't understand what's the point in learning russian language. It's just useless. There are no great movies to watch/anime/cartoons/videogames.
It is like studying some nigger language.

Photo 2022 06 27 10 13 22

CATFISHING

btw my fellow matryoskacel, how is it in ST PETESBURG? my ascension dream iz to go and fuck girlz there

Last edited:
By taking breaks.

No point at all pushing yourself to studymaxx when the brain refuses to get motivated, you just wasting time.

Before I would take 2-3 days off and ldar. Then study 3-5 days then rot 1-2 days and and and etc etc...