Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't stop

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
It makes me sad but I keep listening to this song, can't stop, never will:

Good normie song tbh

its strange, i just started playing this song and then immediately saw this thread

Driver licence moggs me.

Ngl, what's stopping you generally? That it's very expensive?

Own incompetence, lack of motivation and before that money since it costs more like 2000 Euro here in Germany. Also my penis is absolutely destroyed due to female driving.

Own incompetence, lack of motivation and before that money since it costs more like 2000 Euro here in Germany. Also my penis is absolutely destroyed due to female driving.
Brutal.

Tbh, I find driving quite fun and it's one of my favourite copes. Planning to get license anytime soon though?

Moggs me because of the stop sign.
source.gif

Just give me a red light and I will never mention driverlicensepill to you anymore

Just give me a red light and I will never mention driverlicensepill to you anymore

Moggs me once again because I will never be 18 waiting on a red traffic signal.

Shitty song. Music deludes us, tbh

Ngl, I like it but it's not even about music that much, as it is about sadness that this song brings to me tbh. Just torture yourself even more by listening to sad songs theory
Do you sing often when you're alone?

Yes. You too?
Yes, I used to but now, I don't sing anymore; rather, I think more of my own imaginary world like a story telling. Not that ridiculous type in which I am chad or something lol, but simple type in which I'm normal and living life in simple but interesting way.

Yes, I used to but now, I don't sing anymore; rather, I think more of my own imaginary world like a story telling. Not that ridiculous type in which I am chad or something lol, but simple type in which I'm normal and living life in simple but interesting way.
Interesting. Do you have a family too?

Hmm... Is it a good cope? I suppose it is
In a way but not completely for me because I don't have strong bond with my siblings nor I interact that closely with my parents.

In a way but not completely for me because I don't have strong bond with my siblings nor I interact that closely with my parents.
What about your imaginary world, good cope too?

Yeah, it's a good cope. It always keeps my mind in peace. What's your cope?
Not much tbh. Mostly some sports I guess but I'm losing motivation at rapid pace. Motivation for everything and it's driving me insane tbh

Bad taste, OP, you lost your "Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky" title

Bad taste, OP, you lost your "Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky" title
I listen to some classical music too ngl (I assume that's "your" kind of music)

Not much tbh. Mostly some sports I guess but I'm losing motivation at rapid pace. Motivation for everything and it's driving me insane tbh
You should try to find something interesting. Without cope, lunacy haunts you.

Glad that the chadgot crashed his car, fuck society.

I listen to some classical music too ngl (I assume that's "your" kind of music)
You got your title back :feelsokman: I listen to classical music and opera every day and I love them to death but I also listen to other types of music: rock, punk and traditional european music (cossack, landsknecht, etc).
The las thing I would listen to before dying would be the Serenade for strings by Dvorak, what about you?