Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't stop thinking of her

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I need serious help, I used to make fun of oneitis cucks but now I am one myself and it's eating me inside.
Please drop brutal blackpills here

Jfl kys
Don't

I creampied her

While you rot she is busy getting fucked by chad or fido.

Go through the Must-Read section and think about if you even remotely have a chance with any foid as a sub 5 male when they have a million normies on Tinder desperately waiting for a woman who'll fuck them. It's cucked as fuck to be constantly obsessing over a foid who won't ever take the 2 seconds out your day to think about you, you have to reswallow the pill. :feelsjuice:

Shes probably a closet whore lets be honest here

lmao, think about how when she replied to you 3 hours later she was thinking about chad.

It's easy to drop oneitis when you learn that everyone is the same and the same is everyone. There's not one person different, not even you. We're all the same shit faced human beings who like pretty things and dislike ugly things, if we saw our faces even our incel bros would disdain us inside.

Respect iss given to the lucky

Ask her out
Get rejected
Forget her

Delete her photos and stop following her social medias if you do.
You have to cease any form of digital connection you can possibly have with her.
Remember: you never stood a chance. She hates who you are and loves her chads. Don't try to daydream of alternate timelines as it leads to nothing meaningful. Just forget her as soon as possible.

I don't think there is a way around it. I managed to delete the photos of my first crush by trying to not think too much about it when doing it. Nowadays, I don't even save girls photos because it's humiliating to suffer for someone who rejected you.
At first, you will regret it, but then you brain will slowly forget some of her appearance details, making you feel less pain.

Chances are Chad is blowing a fat load deep inside her

lmao, think about how when she replied to you 3 hours later she was thinking about chad.

It's easy to drop oneitis when you learn that everyone is the same and the same is everyone. There's not one person different, not even you. We're all the same shit faced human beings who like pretty things and dislike ugly things, if we saw our faces even our incel bros would disdain us inside.

Respect iss given to the lucky
When she was plowed by someone else should you say.