Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can't stop thinking/fantasizing what It would be like to have a loving gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Okayyy, so I'm kinda tipsy rn but I can't stop thinking what it would be like to have a gf who loves you, shows you affection and you could have sex with.

My personality isn't the problem as many seem to think, I can be extremely delightful at work and many people have pointed that out too, one female even talked to my boss and told him about the great experience she had speaking with me.

I always get rejected to the point where trying is so futile that there literally is no point anymore, but then after a while the loneliness starts to become too much and I foolishly try again only to reap the same results; rejection.

I rot in my room doing work for school and hobbies and in my delusion convincing myself that I'm spending my time well and bettering myself, but that's gotten me no where.

I really don't wanna reach 30 and still be here a decade later but man I seriously can't compete with all the other males out there, I'm too sub-human.

If this goes on any longer I will be forced to resort to stripclubs and prostitution to even know what it feels to have a girl touch you..

I'm young, well-mannered, educated(in uni), civilized, and have decent things but they don't wanth that, they stick with those that treat them like shit and abuse them because they lke that shit. There is no winning, it's truely over for us, only hope is some miracle or going out ER style or something in between.

We weren't meant to live like this

I can't stop not giving a fuck.

Thinking about this is fking suifuel

I bet having a loving gf is better that we could imagine

I try not to think about it much
I ttry no t too either man ubt but sometime bing alone for so long just gets to you, I don't get why girls don't like or ever accept mee

Civilized, sophisticated, magnificent, the true alpha male, the supreme gentleman...
i'MM not thep supreme genlelment but i'm a preeccy good guy3 dounn'se matter girls don't give me a chacke chance., i'm ment to be alone and unloved forveer. ,it's horrribeli.

Work on your personality, inkler:foidSoy::soy:.

b-but muh wahmen dont care about looks, just pErSoNaLiTy!!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: