Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cant stop thinking about that im 24

L

Lonelyus

Forum got boring, I may not post for a while
★★★★★
And im gonna age and rot and rot and rot and rot and theres nothing i can do about it, My sanity is long gone, Quite sure most can relate to feeling worthless, I feel like roping soon.

Easily explained whats been going thru my mind lately.

Atleast i got a high postcount before i rope.

Last edited:
I'm 19, and can't imagine it's gonna get much better. My mother doesn't understand the struggle either, and she thinks there is no damage to me from missing teen love and having no friends in high school, jfl.

I'm 19, and can't imagine it's gonna get much better. My mother doesn't understand the struggle either, and she thinks there is no damage to me from missing teen love and having no friends in high school, jfl.
Nothing can heal and replace lost time, My mom says my looks isnt the problem either, My family is the only one that tells me i look normal (Bluepill) stepdad and mom (False positivity, The rest of the world gives me the Ewww

Nothing can heal and replace lost time
Yep. Even if I somehow got a gf right now, there will always be a hole in my soul from the missed experiences.
, My mom says my looks isnt the problem either, My family is the only one that tells me i look normal (Bluepill) stepdad and mom (False positivity, The rest of the world gives me the Ewww
I hate when people spew bluepilled bs like that

Yep. Even if I somehow got a gf right now, there will always be a hole in my soul from the missed experiences.

I took 12 paracetamol in the past 24 hours just to deal with my facial pain its over the limit, But im scared shitless of the chronic pain, Roping soon would be nice.

And suffering this is pointless, Ive been staring at screens since i was 11 because of being outcasted and ridiculed for my looks.

I took 12 paracetamol in the past 24 hours just to deal with my facial pain its over the limit, But im scared shitless of the chronic pain, Roping soon would be nice.
Brutal. Facial pain must suck a lot
And suffering this is pointless, Ive been staring at screens since i was 11 because of being outcasted and ridiculed for my looks.
The suffering gets old for sure

There will always be a hole in my soul brother i just long for peace

I have a rope and the prison method, Im thinking of hanging myself if shit doesnt get better, Cant take it no more.

Failed rhino 3 years ago half collapsed
Damn that's brutal. I actually have nose issues too. Have collapsed nasal valves that make nose breathing difficult. Didn't have a rhino yet, but use breath right strips for sleep that hold my nose open to breathe during sleep. Before I had these strips, I couldn't nose breathe at all during sleep, and had to have my mouth open all the time. From my nose being held open during sleep, it stays open a little better in the daytime, but still needs a rhino eventually. The left side is much worse than the right side

Damn that's brutal. I actually have nose issues too. Have collapsed nasal valves that make nose breathing difficult. Didn't have a rhino yet, but use breath right strips for sleep that hold my nose open to breathe during sleep. Before I had these strips, I couldn't nose breathe at all during sleep, and had to have my mouth open all the time. From my nose being held open during sleep, it stays open a little better in the daytime, but still needs a rhino eventually. The left side is much worse than the right side
True, Half my nose looks horrible now and its like its slid inwards causing me lots of pain 24/7

Nah i can breathe thru it still, Its painful to wear glasses on one side aswell.

Dont think i need breathing stripes yet

True, Half my nose looks horrible now and its like its slid inwards causing me lots of pain 24/7
Brutal. Can you breathe through your nose, or do you have to mouth breathe a lot? Mouth breathing is hell and makes you feel like shit, but when your nose is faulty, that's all you can do unfortunately

I will eventually rope i cant imagine living like this till fucking 30

timepill is brutal. I'd imagine even normies and chads feel this way, knowing that they can't be 18 year olds having fun forever

but the thing is that at least they get to enjoy their youth. For the rest of us, we just sit here and have to watch it all from the sidelines. I cannot DO anything. Every interaction we have leads NOWHERE. To NOTHING.

we just miss out on the fun of youth and jump straight to the adult responsibilities part. I am STILL recovering from missing out on teen love. I MISSED OUT ON IT AND I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK. Holy shit, I am so utterly devastated by this. I meant nothing to anyone my age and at best I will be a betabuxx to some tainted woman 10 years from now, and that's the GOOD ending.

My formative years were just pissed away because no one wanted me.

Brutal. Can you breathe through your nose, or do you have to mouth breathe a lot? Mouth breathing is hell and makes you feel like shit, but when your nose is faulty, that's all you can do unfortunately
Depends, Sometimes i can sometimes i cant

And im gonna age and rot and rot and rot and rot and theres nothing i can do about it, My sanity is long gone, Quite sure most can relate to feeling worthless, I feel like roping soon.

Your 24 And Im 20 and its overrrrrrr its ovErrrrReRrr
E
Its all slOWLY rotting away every single day it will get WORSE AND WORSE NIGGA ERRRY SINGLE DAY

Evil Dead Horror GIF by filmeditor
timepill is brutal. I'd imagine even normies and chads feel this way, knowing that they can't be 18 year olds having fun forever

but the thing is that at least they get to enjoy their youth. For the rest of us, we just sit here and
time clock GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
have to watch it all from the sidelines. I cannot DO anything. Every interaction we have leads NOWHERE. To
Counting Down New Years GIF by Sealed With A GIF
NOTHING.

we just miss out on the fun of youth and jump straight to the adult responsibilities part. I am STILL recovering from missing out on teen love. I MISSED OUT ON IT AND I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK.
celebration friday GIF
Holy shit, I am so utterly devastated by this
Time Watch GIF
. I meant
clock midnight GIF
nothing to anyone my age and at best I will be a betabuxx to some
Lets Go Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG
tainted woman 10 years from now, and that's the
Frank Ocean Waiting GIF
GOOD ending.
Wake Up School GIF by GrowthX

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

My formative years were just pissed away because no one wanted me.

I'm 28, I missad out on teen love, I missed out on so much, I will never recover.

24 was maybe my best year. I remember being approached by a group of foids in a night club (inbe4 fakecel, that was a one time event). It was surreal. I started losing my hair around that time as well. I was very flexible at the time and that was perhaps the only year of my 20's that I lived the regular young adult life living in a dorm going to art school. Before and after that it was bad.

24 was maybe my best year. I remember being approached by a group of foids in a night club (inbe4 fakecel, that was a one time event). It was surreal. I started losing my hair around that time as well. I was very flexible at the time and that was perhaps the only year of my 20's that I lived the regular young adult life living in a dorm going to art school. Before and after that it was bad.
Wornout CopeCel

Lol imagine being me i am 30. Over for 2000cels they also are becoming oldcels

Lol when i subscribed to this forum i was 23-24 and you were in middle school. Time is speeding up for sure it’s end times

Depends, Sometimes i can sometimes i cant
Brutal. Hope you can get your nose fixed. I need a nasal valve surgery eventually to fix it for good

Lol when i subscribed to this forum i was 23-24 and you were in middle school. Time is speeding up for sure it’s end times
Fuck, that’s brutal to think about. I’m sure I’ll still be here in like 5-6 years, and it’s gonna feel the same way when I see 18+ cels who were kids when I joined