Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Can't stop thinking about JOKER

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
It is literally our movie, it's our story. The whole time I identified with jokERcel so much, it was so unreal seeing someone so much like me be the main character of a movie.

also cried at the end. i've been thinking about it nonstop for almost 2 weeks now. have you guys seen it and did you feel the same way?

The way inceldom is aestheticized in Joker almost makes it look like an edgy and cool experience. I don't feel like a freak anymore, also can't stop blasting Gary Glitter either.

Best movie in last 5 years

It was a damn great movie, too bad I got trolled by fake script and expected Arthur to call Sophie a whore. That would have been a moment for the ages, after not seeing that I could not help but be disappointed.
My favorite track is not one of the various insert songs, but the original track when Arthur returns home to find his mother taken to ER. My favorite scene is either Murray getting shot or Randall getting shanked and Gary being spared.

I didn't find the ending to be particularly tear inducing, I mean he murders a random woman and then plays hide and seek with the nurses in the asylum, it was easily the weakest part of the movie.

Yeah I think about it a lot. By far my favorite scene is where he shoots Murray. Hallucination or w/e, it was fucking immersive
Definitely want to watch again.

I have also found myself having random bouts of uncontrollable laughter after watching the movie. It's a good cope, thanks Arthur Fleck.

tbh , i liked it first .
But now that i had a couple days to think about it ,
his transformation wasnt plausible cause he didnt suffer enough .
I would have liked more bullying , Rejection as some sort of compliation at the beginning .
Maybe watch him grow up and get made fun of in school / whatever .
And later flashbacks of him getting molested by his mothers friends .
Make his descend into madness more plausible and relatable to the viewer tbh .
It was all a little bit to fast , going from him being a clown in a childrens hospital to shooting up those guys in the train .
They should have stretched out his transformation tbh .