Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't stop thinking about inceldom

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I can't stop how i wasted my life, how fat behind i am in this life, how even most basic things are unreachable to me.
Inceldom lives rent free in my head, no joking.

I want to be ignorant, this shit cripples my brain:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It's like I'm a different specie, how can be somone that different from others

I just want peace, you niggers have an idea?

Cope_Time

A very fitting profile picture and username (Cope_Time) you have for a thread of this sort.
I want to be ignorant, this shit cripples my brain:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It's like I'm a different specie, how can be somone that different from others

want to be ignorant, this shit cripples my brain:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It's like I'm a different specie
Distract yourself by working, that's what I do at least, most of the day im numb and forget all the bad shit I went through

Sorry brocel i have no answer, now when i think about it inceldom and blackpill is daily on my mind, almost constantly, maybe we are fucked by OCD.

Every time I find a cope, I interrupt it by asking myself "and then what". The only cope my inceldom doesn't ruin this way is to rot in this forum.

that is why we are fucking here :lul: it fucking rolls over my head during the whole day.

ROPE IS COMING :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

that is why we are fucking here :lul: it fucking rolls over my head during the whole day.

ROPE IS COMING :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
its a loop
be incel
think about inceldom
rot on .is
be incel
think about inceldom
rot on .is

:fuk:

its a loop
be incel
think about inceldom
rot on .is
be incel
think about inceldom
rot on .is

:fuk:
i want to cope with religion now. but worshipping a god who creates me like this is pure ragefuel :lul::lul:

I have no idea, sorry. I'm dealing with it too,
I wish everyday I was stupid and didn't dig to the reason why I can't find love