Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't stop masturbating

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
It is and always have given me ED, and it's one of the main reasons my testosterone is most likely low.

Prone masturbation is one of the most harmful addictions a guy can have, no joke. It takes away a lot.

Sadly every guy who is addicted to prone masturbation gets ED. I want to quit right away but it's so hard :(

I have done it like 3-5 times a day for the last 7 years, since I was 12.

Felt that. Whenever I lay in bed I can't stop feeling around my dick, I wonder if it's a mental illness quirk or something. Kind of funny.

Coomed like 6 times I think today.

I'm on day 2 of my streak and I feel like rubbing one out

Genuine question, don't you niggas dick get bruises or something?...

bro i lose count on how many times a day i coom sometimes. it ebbs and flows. some days i dont even acknowledge the dark urge :feelsEhh: other times its like all i do in a day. its filthy nigga but shiet unless some fat bootied big tiddy goth mommy is gonna engulf her unit in my coom. then i dont see why i should stop.
Genuine question, don't you niggas dick get bruises or something?...
no nigga wtf you took "beat your dick" a little too literal :forcedsmile:

no nigga wtf you took "beat your dick" a little too literal :forcedsmile:
Bruises was a bit of a exaggeration, yeah. But Jerking off 5 times everyday, seems like it would have it hurting, at least...

Bruises was a bit of a exaggeration, yeah. But Jerking off 5 times everyday, seems like it would have it hurting, at least...
i cant recall it hurting but i mean take breaks in between a little go get some water and orange slices.

i cant recall it hurting but i mean take breaks in between a little go get some water and orange slices.
You sound like you are talking about MMA training or something :feelskek:

IVe had severe ed for a long time when i coom im not hard nor horny i just do it to kill time

Relatable, I cannot stop masturbating, always so horny.

I am too depressed and defeated to jack off nowadays but whenever I fap I go on beast mode and jack off so much to the point of cumming water.